Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So in one sentence how is everyone feeling about tomorrow?

Comments

• Stretchy balloon knot.
  • Very relaxed, its a much better feeling knowing that its a long shot. It's basically hope more than expectation and if we do fail it wont feel too bad!
  • Yes, feeling quite calm right now but that will soon change if results are going our way by half-time. I have v little expectation we will make play offs. 
  • Free hit, this team don’t deserve to be anywhere near playoffs, expectations are zero. 
  • Feeling calm now, but the game today will be the normal roller coaster of emotions following Cafc and I believe next season will be a cracker where we will be reborn.

90+ points in League 1 in 21/22.

• edited May 2021
    What time is the Grand Prix on?

(Watch the game because it is on, rather than with expectation is the way to do it).
  • What time is the Grand Prix on?

(Watch the game because it is on, rather than with expectation is the way to do it).
    2pm... So should start just as the game ends
  • edited May 2021
    Getting stupidly more optimistic whilst knowing full well it  will be all over in either the first 10 minutes or the last few minutes. 
    Don’t do it to yourself! Do what I do, have a lot of beers during the game and pretend you’ve enjoyed yourself. Then when you have sobered up and realised we are shit, kick the nearest thing to you - wether it be the TV, wife, kid or cat. You will feel so guilty but realise you support Charlton - what else do you expect apart from misery?

look on the bright side, soon we will be free to go, get all set for it, and some wanker will eat a bat soup again and we back in full blown lockdown and unable to go. 
    The Miracle of Life unravelled.

Put that in your daily tweet, Adkins.

"Mornin', everyone.  Troost you slept well.  It's a loovely day ... the behrds are singin' and I'm out for me walk.

But ... no doubt some wanker will eat a bat soup again and we'll all be back in full lockdown.  Hey ho!"
  • J BLOCK said:
    Free hit, this team don’t deserve to be anywhere near playoffs, expectations are zero. 

Which player is this a quote from  :#
  • I’m pretty relaxed about today. We might win, we might lose, we might draw. Anything can happen .. we are Charlton. I’ve bought the stream so I have a full set. Every match this season including the Pizza Cup. But I’m going to watch the Pompei match on Sky and have our match on the iPad. I’ve had a bet ... Pompei, Oxford and Hull in a treble. The thing I’m relying on is Im the worst gambler in the world. Knowing my luck, I’ll probably win today. Looking forward to next season UP THE ADDICKS 
  • Sponsored links:

• Leuth said:
    cabbles said:
    Leuth said:
    If Portsmouth win I think we should get to have a playoff against KR's Oxford to sort out bragging rights 
    Out of interest, how did you secure this date.  I’ve been out the dating scene for almost 2 years now.  Like me, would’ve had you down on Guardian Soulmates, but I hear that is no more 
    This one via a special-interest site. Obviously there have been other, more...frivolous dates via the typical apps we all know and hate, but if you want to meet someone you'll be excited about I recommend doing some digging. What are your interests? There's a dating site for more or less anything
    I’m all out and settled down mate, was just curious as to where you found this one.  I wish you all the best.  If conversation drops off, always do I what I did and start talking about the site, show her your likes, lols etc 
  • Relaxed, hoping for a good, dynamic performance to set the tone for next season's League One title push.
  • With zero expectations on the players you just know they'll surprise us, but will it be enough?

Game will finish around 2.15 to 2.20.

How much added time are you expecting?

12noon to 12:45... 1pm (or just after) to 1:45pm

Pigs on pitch again.
  • Leuth said:
    Incredibly nervous but also really excited.

That's about the first date I'm going on. The football? Ehh
    Remember, no touching up or spiking of drinks for the fist hour. 
  • Leuth said:

fist ?  :#
  • I doubt we will win, but even if we do it will be immaterial.
  • Leuth said:

fist ?  :#
    Oh yeah, that’s fine.  
  • Sponsored links:

How much added time are you expecting?

12noon to 12:45... 1pm (or just after) to 1:45pm
    What a wally!
    I was thinking it was a 12.30 kick off! 🤭
  • Fancy Oxford to win the play offs. Think there fearlessness is something which we and over clubs seriously lack.
  • Addickted said:
    90 + 2

Charlton 1 Hull 0
    Oxford 1 Burton 1
    Portsmouth 0 Accrington 1

Magennis scores.
    Two out of the three results correct

And while it wasn't Magennis, Hull did score an OG!
  • edited May 2021
    Burton were a let down. Lose 1-0 or 2-0 fair enough, but get walloped like they did. They go into our little red book surely. Accrington clearly an honest side and we should give them credit for that.
  • Leuth said:
    Leuth said:

I think we're now a thing btw. Completely head over heels, the works. Better than a poxy promotion. Marginally ;)
    Better than Naby?
  • Gassy
  • Scoham said:
    Leuth said:
    Leuth said:

I think we're now a thing btw. Completely head over heels, the works. Better than a poxy promotion. Marginally ;)
    Better than Naby?
    Wash your mouth out with soap.
  • Hopeful that our new multimillion pound squad is announced by mid-day tomorrow, along with the new kit and new sponsor, all to the accompanyment of a fanfare of trumpets, and an American marching band specially flown in by Thomas.   :):):)