Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Scott Carson

Of all the games to make a howler, still player of the year by an absolute mile.

My throat is still sore from the singing, great day yesterday despite the result, enjoyed the flights to & from Gatwick and how brilliant was it in the Fernhurst before the game!
I was saying to anyone that listened, next season I'll do more away games cos I haven't pulled my weight on this front for the last two years.

Comments

• Fernhurst was terrific - lot's of noise from 1.00 pm onwards.

And Scott Carson ... agreed, despite yesterday, still player of the season.
  • scottys been named player of the season, and rightfully deserved!! yes he may have made a howler yesterday, but if it werent for him we would have been dead and buried a long while ago!!
  • Made his debut for Manchester City tonight .
  • Hadn't played in PL for 10 years??
  • I forgot till reading this that he played for us 
  • MrOneLung said:
    What ! He was Our player of the year
    Never a good sign when you're keeper gets the POTY.
  • Sponsored links:

• He was class for us, I was a bit annoyed as we were meant to sign Green from Norwich and missed out 

• Top class keeper for us. Good to see Citeh gave him a run out.....does that qualify him for a medal ? 

• ct_addick said:
    Top class keeper for us. Good to see Citeh gave him a run out.....does that qualify him for a medal ? 

No. I think that you need 15 appearances although some clubs pay for extra ones to be cut. 
  • Apparently squads are given 40 medals for the club to give to players and staff. 

So the entire squad should get one.
  • Richard J said:
    ct_addick said:
    Top class keeper for us. Good to see Citeh gave him a run out.....does that qualify him for a medal ? 

No. I think that you need 15 appearances although some clubs pay for extra ones to be cut. 
    Bit unfair on goalkeepers as they obviously don't get as many chances to start or come on as a sub as outfield players.
  • I think sub keepers got one automatically due to not getting a chance to come on. However, Steffen has been City’s second choice most of the season.
  • Ok so he gets a medal for playing one game as City win the Premier League.

Looks good on his cv but how pleased would he be considering his contribution?

Wasn't Hamer at Leicester when they won it?  
  • iaitch said:
    Ok so he gets a medal for playing one game as City win the Premier League.

Looks good on his cv but how pleased would he be considering his contribution?

Wasn't Hamer at Leicester when they won it?  
    I'm sure he'll be delighted to have played a game. He would've gone there knowing he'd be third choice and unlikely to play. 
  • How many times have City conceded 3 this season though?
  • Sponsored links:

• JaShea99 said:
    How many times have City conceded 3 this season though?
    Don't know and not seen the goals. Know one was a penalty, did he make any big errors? 
  • Talal said:
    JaShea99 said:
    How many times have City conceded 3 this season though?
    Don't know and not seen the goals. Know one was a penalty, did he make any big errors? 
    Just had a look. Bullet header from corner (Shelvey assist), penalty, another penalty which he saved but couldn’t stop them turning in the rebound.

Citys second goal was a bit tasty.
  • Can’t believe he’s only 35, he’s been around so long and even looks like he’s in his forties. 
  • Scott Carson was outstanding for us, thoroughly deserved POTY.

I'd put him down as at least on a par with Kiely.
  • Can’t believe he’s only 35, he’s been around so long and even looks like he’s in his forties. 

He  needs to sort his railings out.  That'll take years off him.
  • He looked a lot older than 21 when he was with us!
  • He looked about 40 when he was with us
  • Scott Carson was great for us, until it mattered at Ewood Park