Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

14 chips…

Just chopped up a large potato to make some chips, question is does this make enough?

Comments

• On a typical day in 1844, the average adult Irishman ate about 13 pounds of potatoes. At five potatoes to the pound, that's 65 potatoes a day. 
  • On a typical day in 1844, the average adult Irishman ate about 13 pounds of potatoes. At five potatoes to the pound, that's 65 potatoes a day. 
    That's 910 chips
    I think you can have too much of a good thing 
  • edited September 2021

14 ships.
  • When does a chip become a wedge?
  • edited September 2021
    Ross said:
    When does a chip become a wedge?
    When it’s falls off your shoulder and is stuck  on the bottom of your foot.
  • Just chopped up a large potato to make some chips, question is does this make enough?
    I am more concerned you have left the skins on, I assume this was an experiment to gage the number of chips and you are not actually cooking those. 
  • Just chopped up a large potato to make some chips, question is does this make enough?
    don't forget to par-boil before frying
    I am more concerned you have left the skins on, I assume this was an experiment to gage the number of chips and you are not actually cooking those. 
    Actually cooked them, make mash with potatoes with skin on too, called lazy mash 🥸
  • Sponsored links:

Actually cooked them, make mash with potatoes with skin on too, called lazy mash 🥸
    most of the good vitamins in a spud are in and just under the skin
    Indeed, tis the Devon way, that and putting jam on the cream 😉
    I was going to forgive you for leaving the skins on however being a lover of all things Cornish you have over stepped the mark with the cream on first comment. 

You sir are a wrongen!!   :)  :)
    I was going to forgive you for leaving the skins on however being a lover of all things Cornish you have over stepped the mark with the cream on first comment. 

They say in Cornwall the Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree 😉

They say in Cornwall " go on sis, gis a gnosh"😉
    :0
  • @Tavern is the man for this.