Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread (+Post p23): Gateshead vs Charlton | FA Cup 2nd Round | Fri 3rd Dec 2021, 7.45pm

Comments

• Options
    BBC gave the 2nd to Stockley 
  • Options
    "Packed it out tonight" - No need to take the piss out of Gateshead Matterface 
  • Options
    Gateshead could have had a counter, but a decent interception (not sure if Gilbey or Dobbo) retrieves possession.
  • Options
    What on earth... Martin Tyler started rambling on abotu Jayden Stockley looking like Flintoff and the upcoming Ashes series.
  • Options
    Purrington's goal. It was on target before the slight deflection. 
    Is that relevant if it hits someone from your own side?
    Who cares?

How dare they try and steal it from the Super Purry (goal-scoring) Animal?
  • Options
    GET OUT THE WAY REF!!
  • Options
    Good block from Dobbo wide left puts Gateshead under pressure, but we end up conceding a throw.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Huddersfield away awaits
    Nigels at The Valley please.
  • Options
    Lee comes charging up the middle, just taken out on the edge of the D as he tries to play Washington in, and we have a free kick.
  • Options
    As he said it they were scanning past row upon row of empty seats. Not a bad crowd, but not packed out...
  • Options
    I think Gateshead are knackered now. We’re passing straight through them.
  • Options
    What on earth... Martin Tyler started rambling on abotu Jayden Stockley looking like Flintoff and the upcoming Ashes series.
    Stockley as a big cricket fan would probably like that comparison!
  • Options
    You guys do know Beckford is reading CL the whole time?

Is he?

How does he cope with the bigger words like "cockwomble" or "twat"?
    And c@nt
  • Options
    As he said it they were scanning past row upon row of empty seats. Not a bad crowd, but not packed out...
    Thats only one stand as well, the ones to the sides and behind the cameras appeared deserted earlier. 
  • Options
    Lee takes but it's just over the bar.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wonder what our FA Cup song will be from Thomas Sandgaard when we reach the final? 

• Options
    Lee just over with a free kick just outside the box.
  • Options
    You guys do know Beckford is reading CL the whole time?

Is he?

How does he cope with the bigger words like "cockwomble" or "twat"?
    And c@nt
    That one had crossed my mind too ...
  • Options
    Are we really singing 'Your support is fucking shit' to Gateshead fans?
    Utter mugs.
  • Options
    Gateshead come down our left, but we manage to force them out for  goal kick.
  • Options
    Beckford thinks Charlton should now make it scruffy and scrappy.  I thought we were doing that cuz we are shyte. Hadn’t realised it was a tactic. 
    That's professional insight for you, amateurs like us wouldn't understand the subtle nuances of the game.  

🧐
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:
    I think Gateshead are knackered now. We’re passing straight through them.
    0-4 prediction from me.
  • Options
    Lee off, Morgan on.