Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread (+Post p23): Gateshead vs Charlton | FA Cup 2nd Round | Fri 3rd Dec 2021, 7.45pm

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2021
    Jesus. Langstaff has been Charltonised just by being on the same pitch.
  • Options
    How many chances have they had? . Thank heavens their shooting is so hopeless tonight.

We may be winning but this is not impressive 
  • Options
    Are we playing too high a line? We do seem a bit vulnerable to the ball over the top
    We were defending almost by the halfway line then
    been doing it all match. I've been worried about it all match as well. fortunately they are naff up front. 
  • Options
    I mean Adam Campbell has been subbed off and he was shocking in front of goal - So anyone who has replaced him must be even bloody worse in front of goal
  • Options
    5 min conversation about how wasteful Gateshead have been, beckford: Gateshead have been really good in front of goal today..
  • Options
    Morgan plays the ball wide to Purrington, but he cross evades the front 2.
  • Options
    Gateshead have been really good in front of goal…it’s just the final pass, the final shot!

• Options
    Has Beckford been in the pub all day?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jesus wept Matterface, we're 2-0 up... That goal would not have levelled things up
    Matterface is a joke. Typical ITV commentator 
  • Options
    Commentary is really doing my nut in now.  Three shots on target and Beckford says they should have had 5 goals????
  • Options
    Gateshead come down our left but Deji manages to run him out of play to win the goal kick.
  • Options
    Yayashemi 😂
  • Options
    DJ and Washington off, Leko and Davison on.
  • Options
    Good that they’ve checked how to say Leko. 
  • Options
    A professional job, but certainly not an inspiring performance league wise! 

A week off , all league based and a chance to play without shackles I guess  
  • Options
    Jesus wept Matterface, we're 2-0 up... That goal would not have levelled things up
    Well I never.

I wasn't aware that home goals by lower-league sides count double in the FA Cup now.

Or maybe Twatterface is a bell of the highest order.
  • Options
    ahhh, some research has been done. they know how to pronounce Leko. well done. shame about everything else though. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Our subs just made us stronger going forward!
  • Options
    Hope Josh gets one. Should be his type of game
  • Options
    They've created lots of chances.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Blackett plays the ball out for a goal kick as though he wanted to be on the running track: "Yeh that's exactly what you want to see from Blackett, running in behind the defense"...
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Gateshead could have easily had 3 goals in this game. 
    We "could" have had another half a dozen, but we ain't.. B)
  • Options
    Nice backheel from Clare in a defensive position there, Morgan plays it wide to Purrington, but a tackle puts it out for our throw.
  • Options
    Morgan tries to play Purrington in by the LH goal line, but BP's attempt to get round his man is penalised and they have a free kick.
  • Options
    They're moving towards Purrington in the commentary.