Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rotherham United (a) tickets to go on sale

Tickets for the Addicks' Sky Bet League One fixture at Rotherham United will go on general sale from 9.30am on Monday, March 7th.

The club have received an allocation of 1,104 for the trip to AESSEAL New York Stadium on Saturday, April 9th, with tickets going on general sale from the outset.

Click here to purchase your ticket for Rotherham United (a)

PRICES

Adult: £23

Over 60: £13

U22: £13

U18: £8

U12: £6

Ambulant Disabled: Available at the relevant price and the helper goes free

Wheelchair bays: 10 wheelchair bays are available priced at the relevant category and the helper goes free

VALLEY AWAY

Away coach travel will be available via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £24 with the following pick-up points and times*: 

Larkfield: 7.40am

Gravesend: 8am

Dartford: 8.15am

Bexleyheath: 8.30am

Bromley: 8.50am

Eltham: 9.15am

Charlton: 9.30am

* Please note that the times are subject to change depending on the uptake of each pick-up point and the number of seats sold.

Click here to visit the club's ticketing page.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/622205e90b30b/rotherham-united-a-tickets-to-go-on-sale

Comments

• unfortunately with train prices being the price they are ill have to give this one a miss. 
  • doesn't seem to be a direct train there?
  • pity this conflicts with the Grand National
    There isn't, go via Doncaster from Kings Cross or Sheffield from St Pancras.
    No it'll be changing at Doncaster I think, then one of the little 2 carriage trains. Doncaster station has a couple of pubs closeby plus a Sainsburys for supplies.

You can go via Sheffield as well but East Mids Trains don't give 3+ person group discounts (one-third off), whereas LNER do - so that covers the London-Doncaster legs.
  • unfortunately with train prices being the price they are ill have to give this one a miss. 
    yeah can't see anything cheaper than a 50 quid return.

Decided after Sheff Weds that I'm only doing away days with a direct train from London for the rest of the season. The performances have been so shit, and the connections so unreliable, that travelling has just become more a chore atm.
  • This is one for the masochists, so I expect a good turnout. 
  • Journey Planner - Trains Times and Fares - National Rail Enquiries

Journey Planner - Trains Times and Fares - National Rail Enquiries

palarsehater said:unfortunately with train prices being the price they are ill have to give this one a miss. 

got it down to about £48, that is without a discount card though
  • I must be mental, my kids (and my mates son) are absolutely desperate for an away day - train booked at £80 adults and £40 kids. At least the match tickets are a decent price

Kings X and change at Doncaster seemed the best route
  • 94 tickets sold.
  • Sponsored links:

• 117 tickets sold.
  • edited March 2022
    clive said:
    117 tickets sold.
    Can you tell me where you find this info, I can't see it on the ticketing site? 
  • clive said:
    117 tickets sold.
    Can you tell me where you find this info, I can't see it on the ticketing site? 
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/buy-tickets/on-sale-now
  • I had a look at trains etc last night, but came to the conclusion that with our season drifting to nothingness, I just can't be bothered to spend 6 hours on trains to watch this, even if it would be a new ground for me. It's not exactly one of those towns I've been desperate to visit either!
  • I had a look at trains etc last night, but came to the conclusion that with our season drifting to nothingness, I just can't be bothered to spend 6 hours on trains to watch this, even if it would be a new ground for me. It's not exactly one of those towns I've been desperate to visit either!
    I kept quiet on the Donny thread but Rotherham is genuinely an absolute shit hole. Sheffields lavatory 100%.
  • Barnsley is very pleasant.
  • 205 tickets sold.
  • edited March 2022
    I had a look at trains etc last night, but came to the conclusion that with our season drifting to nothingness, I just can't be bothered to spend 6 hours on trains to watch this, even if it would be a new ground for me. It's not exactly one of those towns I've been desperate to visit either!
    I kept quiet on the Donny thread but Rotherham is genuinely an absolute shit hole. Sheffields lavatory 100%.
    Agree 100%.
    The town centre is absolutely grim. 😵‍💫
  • 214 tickets sold.
  • 244 tickets sold.
  • Sponsored links:

• ×3 more, sometimes you just can't stop yourself can you, even talked no.1son into it poor sod.
  • 287 tickets sold.
  • About forty years ago, I met couple from Rotherham on holiday. He was a was a mad-keen runner and friend of the great Rotherham athlete, Peter Elliott, and she ran the local steelworks social club. The fixture list meant we were due to play them at Millmoor in the coming weeks so inevitably I agreed to have a pre-match drink in her club. Half-a-dozen of us ambled into the venue by the steelworks and met the thirstiest drinking clientele I have ever seen. It was an amazing experience, like looking back in time. A really ancient Wheel-Tappers and Shunters Club. Non-members were a rare experience and the locals could barely contain their disappointment to find out we were a) Fooking Cockneys and b) Wasting our time at football. The saving grace was that 'Dot' ruled the roost and the banter was priceless as she put them in their place one after another. I am guessing this is now long gone...
    I went to that game. I think they won & went up as Champions. We got promoted as well.
    I'd never seen so many massive blokes in my life walking to the ground. 
  • Love old stories like that @Cardinal Sin

• 329 tickets sold.
  • I must be mental, my kids (and my mates son) are absolutely desperate for an away day - train booked at £80 adults and £40 kids. At least the match tickets are a decent price

Kings X and change at Doncaster seemed the best route
    It looks like there is a limited service between Doncaster & Rotherham in both directions with a 2 hour gap between trains between 11.35 & 13.35 towards Rotherham & 16.19 & 18.18 towards Doncaster, an alternative is to use the x78 bus service which runs every 20 minutes from Doncaster Frenchgate Interchange [b7] departing 10/30/50 minutes past the hour to Rotherham Interchange journey time about 45 minutes.

For the return journey buses depart Rotherham Interchange [a1] at 02/22/42 minutes past the hour.
  • I think our train from Kings X is due to connect with the 11.35
  • There are also cross country trains from Doncaster to Meadowhall (regular trains & trams from here to R’ham), for those caught by this gap in trains direct to R’ham
  • What does it feel like to take the official club supporters coach? Is it really as simple as pay £24 and they take you there and back from the pick up points? I’ve never done it for away days. Need some assurance