Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ipswich Town (a) tickets to go on sale

Tickets for Charlton's final game of the 2021/22 campaign will go on sale from 11am on Tuesday, April 5th.

The club have received an allocation of 1,227 for the final-day trip to Portman Road on Saturday, April 30th (12.30pm) to take on Ipswich Town, with tickets going on general sale from the outset.

Click here to purchase your ticket for Ipswich Town (a)

PRICES        

Adult: £27

Over 65: £20

U23: £14

U19: £7

-

Ambulant Disabled: 

Adult: £23

Over 65: £17

U23: £13

U19: £6

Plus a free carer

-

Wheelchair bays (five bays available):

Adult: £18.50

Over 65: £14.50

U23: £11.50

U19: £4.50

VALLEY AWAY 

Away coach travel will be available via the club’s Valley Away service, priced at £19 with the following pick-up points and times*:

COACH ONE 

Bromley: 8.50am

Eltham: 9.15am

Charlton: 9.30am

COACH TWO

Larkfield: 8.25am

Gravesend: 8.45am

Dartford: 9am

Bexleyheath: 9.15am

Charlton: 9.30am

* Please note that the times are subject to change depending on the uptake of each pick-up point and the number of seats sold.

Click here to visit the club’s ticketing page.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/624c052eb6d10/ipswich-town-a-tickets-to-go-on-sale

Comments

• Only 1,277 - surely their away end holds more than that ??
  • No phases at all, I wonder if there's the scope to increase the allocation if they sell out?
  • this is a game where I suspect a couple of phases are required, I'd expect us to sell 1,200 no problem
  • Tickets available now - just bought mine
  • We'll sell it out but anyone who wants one will get one.

Bar Wimbledon away has any match this season needed the phases?
  • My first visit there since 2012

Likely to be a dead rubber, it's not impossible but Ipswich are unlikely to be in playoff contention by then, as the tap to the top 6 will be too much
  • Dead game with a 12.30 KO, will it sell out?
    Even if it did, I think we could possibly get more tickets.
  • edited April 2022
    Ipswich gave Cambridge 2k for Saturday’s game.Can’t see why we wouldn’t get the full allocation if required. 

• i'm in 
  • Sponsored links:

perhaps they are expecting a home fan sell out, especially if a play off place is at stake
  • Bought my four
  • Dead game with a 12.30 KO, will it sell out?
    Even if it did, I think we could possibly get more tickets.
    Yes and yes.
    perhaps they are expecting a home fan sell out, especially if a play off place is at stake
    They will be 8 points off 6th with 5 games left if Oxford win tonight, and they have Rotherham and Wigan to play. I can't see them having anything to play for.
    They will be 8 points off 6th with 5 games left if Oxford win tonight, and they have Rotherham and Wigan to play. I can't see them having anything to play for.
    Wycombe now in 6th on 72 points, 8 ahead of Ipswich with 5 games left. So this will almost certainly be a nothing game now.

On a side note, seems the total to reach the play offs will be much higher than usual. We almost snuck in with 74 points last year, the total needed this year will probably be 80+
    Wycombe now in 6th on 72 points, 8 ahead of Ipswich with 5 games left. So this will almost certainly be a nothing game now.

On a side note, seems the total to reach the play offs will be much higher than usual. We almost snuck in with 74 points last year, the total needed this year will probably be 80+
    Exactly   , Before our real bad run and a few were still believing the play offs were in reach  there was the 75 points has been enough every season etc shout when this season with sooooo many teams up there it looked like it was gonna need a higher number .
  • edited April 2022
    Will be going to this, first away of the season, p*ss poor effort in reality. Third visit to Portman road, nice ground actually. Decent harbour for a pre game drink too. 

Who was on the Charlton Life coach to Portman road of 2008? I remember the home fans going crazy when Shefki Kuchi came on for the last 20 minutes...I must have only been about 12
  • Didn’t realise its only an hour from Stratford to Ipswich by train. 
  • Will be going to this, first away of the season, p*ss poor effort in reality. Third visit to Portman road, nice ground actually. Decent harbour for a pre game drink too. 

Who was on the Charlton Life coach to Portman road of 2008? I remember the home fans going crazy when Shefki Kuchi came on for the last 20 minutes...I must have only been about 12
    Was a cracking day out that. Can still remember the look of horror of the manager of some country pub / harvester type near Colchester opening his doors at 11am and finding 50 blokes standing there!
  • Sponsored links:

• 937 tickets sold.
  • clive said:
    937 tickets sold.
    They will surely release more tickets, this allocation will be sold out very soon
  • Decent stadium near the station but my god what a poor, poor town it is. Been once already this season and once it will remain
  • Has the last away game of the season always been this popular? 
  • Leuth said:
    Decent stadium near the station but my god what a poor, poor town it is. Been once already this season and once it will remain
    Harsh! Seemed quite a nice place to me
  • 1,153 tickets sold.
  • Leuth said:
    Decent stadium near the station but my god what a poor, poor town it is. Been once already this season and once it will remain
    Harsh! Seemed quite a nice place to me
    Beyond that Norman Foster building there isn't much, and the waterfront is some ghastly sub-Limehouse fare
  • Ipswich gave Cambridge 2k for Saturday’s game.Can’t see why we wouldn’t get the full allocation if required. 

Looking at the Cambridge OS the pricing seems to show that we've only be given  Blocks V1&V2. There seems to be other Blocks that Cambridge were given that were more expensive.

Any news if we will be given more seeing as there only appears to be around 100 left. 
  • 7 of us have tickets for this.

One final "hurrah" for the season....