Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlie Kirk (p56 - left by mutual consent)

Comments

• Options
    This turned up on Facebook today. Wtf?
    Seems to have come from someone in the US  :D

• Options
    Only there until the end of the season, not exactly earning himself another year there is he?

Will struggle to find another league club.
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    This gif immediately came to mind. To think we were interested in him when Bowyer was here, he wouldn’t have lasted 5 minutes on the pitch.

• Options
    Come on guys, that's not fair.

Every time he's doing well ....... oh ....... he just gives up.
  • Options
    Wonder if he'll ever catch imposter syndrome?
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    and some people on this thread defend him ffs...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bloke has clearly lost all passion for football.
    Clearly lost all passion for football, or lost the desire to work hard in a game of football? 
  • Options

• Options
    mendonca said:
    Clearly lost all passion for football, or lost the desire to work hard in a game of football? 
    What’s the difference between passion and desire? You’ve got to have some to want to put a shift in. He doesn’t have it.
  • Options
     nicking a living and has done so for years.
  • Options
    timken said:
    Scored winning pen for crewe in play offs last night.should never have let him go  
    He will be like a new signing, when we resign him. 
  • Options
    timken said:
    Scored winning pen for crewe in play offs last night.should never have let him go  
    *very slow clap*
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I watched the game and all I noticed about Kirk is that he has such shit hair!!!!

I couldn’t tell you if it was a good penalty. I was transfixed by both sides of his hair flapping in the wind. I still don’t know how his hair flapping is even scientifically possible.

he should just shave it off! His wife is a hairdresser and has a duty to tell him how shit it is.
    Only one thing sadder than that hair cut is me actually looking it up  :|

... as a side issue - it was a decent penalty.

• Options
    Shows the small margins in football.

Been crap for them too by all accounts, but scores a penalty and he's going to Wembley and is taking videos of the crowd chanting his name.

Pot luck really, keeper goes the right way instead and he'd be their panto villain.
  • Options
    If they go up, you know he’ll score a screamer against us next season.
  • Options
    If they go up, you know he’ll score a screamer against us next season.
    Totally agree, if Macauley Bonne can score 2 Charlie Kirk can score 1
  • Options
    I don't get why people are still hung up on him, he's moved on, and I suggest people on here do too