Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How Likely Are You To Take The Covid Vaccine?

Comments

• Options
    Redskin said:
    Redskin said:
    shine166 said:
    Every vaccine carries a risk, but the world would be in a very much worse place than if there were no vaccines. So many diseases have been eradicated completely or only rarely occur due the mass vaccination. 

All drug companies carry out trials, but without the drugs they produce many people would be unable to live normal lives or live at all. 

I think there are a lot of people who have forgotten just how bad things were in 2020 before the vaccine roll out. The AstraZeneca vaccine was the best available to get as many people vaccinated, as quickly as possible. It did cause side effects in rare cases, but in comparison to the millions of people whose lives were saved, it is very small.

How anyone can believe that Covid was a hoax is incredible. Those that do say that can never give a answer as to why countries all over the world would take the actions they did. 

There is a new variant in circulation and I know a few people who have been ill recently and when they have tested they have had a positive result for Covid.

Has anyone on here denied covid was a thing ?
    Can’t say 100% that there has or hasn’t been one or two posters who might have questioned its existence but in the conspiracy world it’s very much a thing. 
    No-one has denied Covid's existence on here. The fact that people in the 'conspiracy world' - whatever that is - do, is irrelevant to shine166's specific question.
    Thank you. There is a whole conspiracy world out there but you know that.
    As do you having been active on the JFK assassination thread.
    I’d say there is a slight difference to thinking that something might be wrong with the official version of events surrounding the assassination of JFK than thinking the whole medical profession worldwide was some kind of bizarre wind up regarding the effectiveness and safety of vaccines, or that the world is being subjected to a mass spraying of chemicals from commercial airlines, which I’m sure you would be happy to ridicule. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Every vaccine carries a risk, but the world would be in a very much worse place than if there were no vaccines. So many diseases have been eradicated completely or only rarely occur due the mass vaccination. 

All drug companies carry out trials, but without the drugs they produce many people would be unable to live normal lives or live at all. 

I think there are a lot of people who have forgotten just how bad things were in 2020 before the vaccine roll out. The AstraZeneca vaccine was the best available to get as many people vaccinated, as quickly as possible. It did cause side effects in rare cases, but in comparison to the millions of people whose lives were saved, it is very small.

How anyone can believe that Covid was a hoax is incredible. Those that do say that can never give a answer as to why countries all over the world would take the actions they did. 

There is a new variant in circulation and I know a few people who have been ill recently and when they have tested they have had a positive result for Covid.

There are some that play down just what an effect it had/is having. I see plenty of posts on social media calling Covid a hoax, disbelieving that Long Covid exists and that anyone having the vaccines are sheep.  Also that Covid is just a cold  when that is far from the truth, according to the hundreds of studies carried out across the world.
  • Options
    Redskin said:
    Redskin said:
    shine166 said:

Can’t say 100% that there has or hasn’t been one or two posters who might have questioned its existence but in the conspiracy world it’s very much a thing. 
    No-one has denied Covid's existence on here. The fact that people in the 'conspiracy world' - whatever that is - do, is irrelevant to shine166's specific question.
    Back in the day of HoC and early pandemic you were quite vocal about how you and your family were healthy and didn’t take vaccines. I would say you are what most would regard as a conspiracy theorist. 
    Well, your post in itself could be considered a 'conspiracy theory' because that wasn't me.
    Get your facts straight before you start bandying that sort of rot in my direction.
  • Options
    edited May 10
    Redskin said:
    Redskin said:
    Redskin said:
    shine166 said:

Back in the day of HoC and early pandemic you were quite vocal about how you and your family were healthy and didn’t take vaccines. I would say you are what most would regard as a conspiracy theorist. 
    Well, your post in itself could be considered a 'conspiracy theory' because that wasn't me.
    Get your facts straight before you start bandying that sort of rot in my direction.
    I apologise then. It must have been someone else with your username that has continually posted links to obscure websites and long winded posts. 
  • Options
    edited May 10

Redskin said:
    Redskin said:
    Redskin said:
    shine166 said:

I apologise then. It must have been someone else with your username that has continually posted links to obscure websites and long winded posts. 
    Jesus wept, I'll make it simple for you:
     It was WOLF BOY and his family that didn't take vaccines.
  • Options
    edited May 10
    Yes it was thewolfboy.
  • Options
    Redskin said:

Redskin said:
    Redskin said:
    Redskin said:
    shine166 said:

Easy. He’s apologised.
  • Options
    Redskin said:

Redskin said:
    Redskin said:
    Redskin said:
    shine166 said:

Easy. He’s apologised.
    He didn't properly apologise did he?
  • Options
    Redskin said:

Redskin said:
    Redskin said:
    Redskin said:
    shine166 said:

Easy. He’s apologised.
    He didn't properly apologise did he?
    Maybe not. I apologise 
  • Options
    Redskin said:

Redskin said:
    Redskin said:
    Redskin said:
    shine166 said:

Grass

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 10
    ross1 said:
    Had everyone that has been offered and my latest one is today
    Me too.  Had 6 Pfizer and last week latest Moderna.  No issues, 5G still working and haven't seen hide nor hair of Bill Gates.
  • Options
    edited May 10
    Redskin said:
    Redskin said:
    I apologise. I got the wrong person. 
    You don’t post obscure links and write long winded posts. 
  • Options
    edited May 16
     Covid enquiry: money well spent...

https://archive.ph/vNkUR
  • Options
    edited May 16
    The Covid Inquiry is very important, so that when the next pandemic hits, those whose job it is to keep the population safe, make better decisions. The  UK was totally unprepared in 2020 and some very bad decisions were taken resulting in many people unnecessarily losing their lives and others being severely damaged (Long Covid). The link which Redskin posted, quotes from Tax Payer's Alliance which is a far right think tank.

Like many others, I believe that wrong decisions are still being made. The following article summarises much of what I have posted about on this thread:

https://johnsnowproject.org/primers/honesty-about-covid-is-essential-for-progress/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTAAAR3R7A4pTtXB73NAYHFvsobyb7oMI5SMBESSPho87TSr0pe_zG8PhsxzXBc_aem_AasaK7S5p7htEa_zDZgvT5dBhFkVWrFotAA88bsQoAsZM5AhmTYUcrfbbLgG7mmd5pmdTnZPs72jDWSbkxpBcjEr

Honesty About Covid is Essential for Progress

John Snow Project
    14 May 2024

• Options
    A new study out has linked eye damage to Covid infection:
    https://www.futurity.org/covid-19-virus-vision-eyes-retina-3219702/

• Options
    I wonder how many people are aware that you cannot donate blood if you have Long Covid. The problem is that there are many people who may have Long Covid but don't realise it. 

If Covid isn't a problem, then why would people be prevented from giving blood? If there are fears that people with Long Covid could give contaminated blood, there must be greater honesty in the damage that Covid infection can do. Could this be another scandal like the Factor 8 scandal where Haemophiliacs were given contaminated blood. 

There is far too much being hidden from the public with the 'Covid is over' mentality.

https://www.scotblood.co.uk/news/covid-19-advice-for-donors/
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Give it a rest ffs
    This is a thread about Covid, you don't have to read it.  Did you read the article I posted?
  • Options
    I wonder how many people are aware that you cannot donate blood if you have Long Covid. The problem is that there are many people who may have Long Covid but don't realise it. 

If Covid isn't a problem, then why would people be prevented from giving blood? If there are fears that people with Long Covid could give contaminated blood, there must be greater honesty in the damage that Covid infection can do. Could this be another scandal like the Factor 8 scandal where Haemophiliacs were given contaminated blood. 

There is far too much being hidden from the public with the 'Covid is over' mentality.

There is still no determinative test for 'Long Covid' 
  • Options
    edited May 16

FFS - you can’t give blood if you have any symptoms of any infection, and that has always been the case. Anything that fits your narrative, of course.

Let’s face it - it now seems long covid, whatever the f*ck that is, can be specified for any symptom of any illness listed in the world’s most comprehensive medical dictionary - now it’s poor eyesight.
  • Options
     The link which Redskin posted, quotes from Tax Payer's Alliance which is a far right think tank.
    Want to dismiss a viewpoint without any evidence or the nous to do so?
    Just apply 'Far Right Solutions' - Any opinion quashed without having to waste precious thinking time by simply labelling it 'Far Right'.
    Also available in : Nazi; Conspiracy Theory; Flat Earther and Terf.
  • Options
    Eye damage too can be added to the list of symptoms along with having the squits and going bald. Brilliant.
  • Options
    edited May 16
    Give it a rest ffs
    This is a thread about Covid, you don't have to read it.  Did you read the article I posted?
    ME14 have you ever knowingly had Covid?
    I genuinely can't remember.
    Presumably the majority of the UK have had Covid?
    I think I caught it at least twice.
    On a scale of 1 to 10 it concerned me less than 1 compared to getting prostate cancer last year.
  • Options
    Eye damage too can be added to the list of symptoms along with having the squits and going bald. Brilliant.
    Can you help me, I'm looking for a bald bloke with glasses who's shat himself?
  • Options
    Speaking of the next pandemic, there are serious concerns amongst those who know about H5N1 bird flu in the US which has made a significant jump in infecting cows and is wreaking havoc in the dairy population across the US.

This is the top item on our health threat watchlist right now
  • Options
    I've posted in the past about the huge costs to the economy of so much sickness much of which is Covid related. It's just like Climate change, the more the can is kicked down the road, the more costly it will be in the long run. 

I'm sure there aren't many people aware that Bird Flu H5N1 virus is rife across the world and has jumped species devastating colonies of mammals such a sea lions, seals and dolphins, also cats, racoons and foxes. It is now widespread in cattle in the USA where people are being advised not to drink milk that has not been pasteurised. It has also infected people working with infected cattle. People in this country are living in blissful ignorance of what is going on.
    The spread of H5N1 is certainly a concern @cantersaddick, I mentioned it a couple of weeks ago,

The site where I see all the information on the studies into Covid infection, covers other viruses as well and the spread of Bird Flu H5N1across the world has been reported for many months now.