Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Out tonight

MCSMCS
edited December 2009 in Match Day Travel
Anyone else out on it tonight, up that London Bridge with a few pals, All bar One the pub just outside the station!! Meeting in the meerkat porter at half 5!! Got a lift in to work this morn, and i am raring to go!!

Then got me work crimbo do in the Cafe Sol Greenwich, then on the pizz all day Sat for the spanners!!

Anyone else??

Comments

• Nope not me had my days out last week
  • Well oiled last night, cheeky couple tonight and a few on Friday. Unfortunately the police won't let me drink either before or after the game on Saturday.
  • got my office do in the porter at lunchtime. Will prob still be there at half five. I'll look out for you.
  • had my xmas party at my new job last friday.

Dinner, bar, cocktail bar.

doing shots in the restaurant will give you an idea of how messy it was.

Have drinks to go to pretty much every night untill xmas! ouch!
  • Havent stopped since Saturday ..... but I'm a young pup so there ... :p
  • edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]Havent stopped since Saturday ..... but I'm a young pup so there ... :p

Forever 27..........!

;o)
  • Out football training does that count? lol 9-10pm ridiculous time

Im saving myself for saturday on the drinking front, then venue at night probo bump into a few milwall yay! :-)
  • I love how Ollie has put a trip to London Bridge under 'away travel'!
  • out in camden tonight, soho tmrw, where the mood takes us saturday night.
  • night before last, last night, Saturday the game and then straight up to Newcastle for a night out with mates and then I'm having lunch with a certain Chairman of Newcastle on Sunday whilst watching the game in the Chairman's lounge vs Boro ....

Shall I ask him and see if he wants to buy Charlton?... ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]
    Shall I ask him and see if he wants to buy Charlton?... ;-)
    yeah, why not. Tell him if he's a bit short we'll have a whip round and make up the difference. :)
  • Got my works "do" at the marquee thing in Battersea Park tonight.
    LOADS of free booze & £50 each for a cab home :o)

The really galling thing will be the 3 top sales guys/gals winning fully expensed Aston Martins for a year... I know these guys earn the money to pay our salaries, but the support functions always get forgotten...
  • [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Got my works "do" at the marquee thing in Battersea Park tonight.
    LOADS of free booze & £50 each for a cab home :o)

The really galling thing will be the 3 top sales guys/gals winning fully expensed Aston Martins for a year... I know these guys earn the money to pay our salaries, but the support functions always get forgotten...

OVERHEAD .... SMOOOVERHEAD
  • [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Got my works "do" at the marquee thing in Battersea Park tonight.
    LOADS of free booze
    I think I'm going to that on Tuesday.
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Got my works "do" at the marquee thing in Battersea Park tonight.
    LOADS of free booze

Battersea
  • [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Got my works "do" at the marquee thing in Battersea Park tonight.
    LOADS of free booze

Battersea
    That's the one!