Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Playstation Network and Xbox live I.d Thread.

2»

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Cafcfan321 (PS3)
  • Mysterydave - ps3
  • PS3- LouisCAFC
  • greg_cafc - PS3
  • ps3 spud108
  • xbox shaz77
  • PS3 scook1979

I am proper sh*te at Fifa 10 :o)
  • edited February 2010
    Bump.

Be good to get a group of CL xboxers on some MW2 rockin the [CAFC] clan tag. Let's do it!
  • edited February 2010
    PSN - SmithyCAFC

Feel free to add me, Mainly play FIFA or MW2 or UFC

If anyone is after a pro club on FIFA join mine and johnnybev1987s team!
  • X Stedders94 X
  • Sponsored links:

• xbox 360: ChoruUOG

Only play mw2, with my hacked rapid fire controller.
  • PS3-Redzed333

Anyone wanna take on our clan at MW2 drop me a pm...
  • kizza1killer on the 360 - MW2 and Fifa all the way with a little bit of Tiger Woods if interested!!
  • I don't like your Clan RZ they disgust me. KKK barstewards!
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]I don't like your Clan RZ they disgust me. KKK barstewards!
    Can I smell chicken shiit in here...?
  • XBOX - aLbOt (the 0 is a #)...

I play FIFA 10 (my club is BOOM BOOM BOOM) and i play MW2 (Clan Tag: B1R)
  • [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]I don't like your Clan RZ they disgust me. KKK barstewards!
    Can I smell chicken shiit in here...?
    yep ;o)
  • Ps3- RedRobin95. Got fifa
  • Had a good few games with Smithy on MW2 today, probably killed me more than anyone else. Shame he was on my team the majority of the time! Friendly fire is not tolerated you Right Said Fred loving bastard! Hehe.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2010
    PS3 - cafcDAN
  • Got a ps3 a couple of months ago, psn: colthe3rd. Usually playing FIFA if anyone wants a pasting. Will buy MW2 on payday
  • PSN: Glovepup
    Xbox: Glovepup
  • edited July 2010
    PSN: RedRobin95
  • PS3 - Scoham

Only really play FIFA online
  • Xbox - higgyys
    Should get a CL clan going really.
  • XBOX 360 = alb0t (0 is a #)

FIFA 10 Club = BOOM BOOM BOOM ii
    (message me for a trial, we are always looking for new club members. the more people the better and last night we had 9 guys strong.) i would love to field a full squad!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]Had a good few games with Smithy on MW2 today, probably killed me more than anyone else. Shame he was on my team the majority of the time! Friendly fire is not tolerated you Right Said Fred loving bastard! Hehe.[/quote]

Enjoyed that mate! Lost track of time for how long we was playing MW2 for must of been about 2 and half hours! Must admit I felt bad when I killed you! Them bloody grenades, Was just throwing them by pot luck hoping it would kill one of there players hahaha IMMMM TOO SEXY FOR MY SHIRT nothing like a pre match song to get us warmed up