Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anyone else

edited January 2010 in Troubleshooting
lose the site?

I've been unable to get on for half an hour or more although I've been able to access other websites.

Comments

• Yes, it was down for 30+ minutes ... too many users on o e thread I believe.
  • There were 30 members, 141 guests ...... and more than a phew phantoms
  • yes I lost it towards the end of the match and got an error message that there were too many users and to try again
  • Sack the Manager, Sack the board sack everyone aaaaaah it aint good enough!
  • Same here. Was reluctant to switch to BBC because everytime I follow matches on there we lose late goals. Waited until the match was well over before logging in again. No nails left!
  • I think the match threads should be made members only as too many guests crashing the site on a matchday is a recurring problem. It would also get membership figures up.
  • Are some of these extra guests actually members who can't be arsed to log in....?
  • Apologies guys. I'm at the games so not aware when this happens. We'll look into it
  • Dowie/Reed/Murray/Irvings fault !
  • It's something to do with all of the links being posted...
  • Sponsored links:

• Sorry Wss, JT, Chizz.......etc.
    My Fault.
    Blame Oggy: He started me on this new "Copy & Paste" thingy................
    ;-)
  • Yep, all my fault ..... then I go down the pub, and leave you all to it.

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Yep, all my fault ..... then I go down the pub, and leave you all to it.

;o)

Have you got a link for the pub??