Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

scarf day at the palace saturday

edited January 2010 in General Charlton
thats the spirit.

Comments

• That'll solve a lot of problems....FFS is that the best they can come up with!
  • £2k a scarf... can't see them shifting many!!
  • I hope they dont go through Sydenham. Wearing scarves around there can be very dangerous
  • Amarillo charity record?
  • 171_G.jpg

They had a massive turn out last time around......
  • Gerald scarf...
  • I know the lad on the right. Real Ultra he is - but a great left back.
  • the time it took them 2 niges to create that banner they probably could of started building a new set of seats for smellhurst. that'd be a start
  • Scarf day ? That's just the start of it. Got hold of the following schedule:

30/1 - Scarf Day
    6/2 - Hat and Gloves Day
    13/2 - Cardigan Day (HI take note)
    20/2 - Chino's Day
    Last game of the season - Morning Suit
  • You forgot;
    Huge Foam Hand Day 7/3
    Sponsored Squeeze A Spot Day 14/4
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Scarf day ? That's just the start of it. Got hold of the following schedule:

30/1 - Scarf Day
    3/1 - Hat and Gloves Day
    13/2 - Cardigan Day (HI take note)
    10/1 - Chino's Day
    Last game of the season - Morning Suit
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]You forgot;
    Huge Foam Hand Day 7/3
    Sponsored Squeeze A Spot Day 7/2

Thats better
  • Fake Tan Day
  • Apparently they are looking for a home date in May for a "cheese and wine day", but its clashing with their "WI" day at the moment. The compromise solution is that perhaps they could organise one for an away fixture.
  • How about the half time raffle gets the heave-ho in favour of an auction...
  • Bring a mate for quid...

Oh yeah silly idea.
  • You all forgot, June 1st watch Smellhurst get demolished for houses day - can't wait for that personally!
  • You bunch of gloating bastards !
  • Is that David Seaman ?
  • "Peroxide Hair Day" to coincide with "Ugly Mug Day"
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Sam lloyd[/cite]"Peroxide Hair Day" to coincide with "Ugly Mug Day"

LOL

Or could have bring your own knitting day to coincide with scarf day. Then if anybody hasn't bought a scarf there can be a paired off......
    Well its got to be more interesting than the game!
  • Make Your Own Pancake Day (quite apt I thought for a bunch of t*ss*rs)
  • Knit Your Own Willy Warmer Day

Note from the manager:- Please ensure you bring enough wool as there are a lot of d**ks to cover & I'm the biggest one of them all.
  • [cite]Posted By: Sam lloyd[/cite]Knit Your Own Willy Warmer Day

Note from the manager:- Please ensure you bring enough wool as there are a lot of d**ks to cover & I'm the biggest one of them all.

Might have to be made of sack cloth rather than wool though. Could then call it a dick scratcher.
  • They ought to be careful, there are a lot of low beams in the Arfur wake stand and unless the samaritans are on hand a scarf day could turn ugly, even uglier than a spotty Nigel and that is ugly.
  • [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]They ought to be careful, there are a lot of low beams in the Arfur wake stand and unless the samaritans are on hand a scarf day could turn ugly, even uglier than a spotty Nigel and that is ugly.
    lol
  • Could it be "scarfy's" revenge?
  • Will they break 15,000 though on Saturday? It's all a drop in the ocean if you owe £30m. Their Supporters Trust apparently has £600k and they would be better off getting behind that. The best part of a million quid could buy them a stake once the liquidators have flogged the valuable players and allowed Warnock's contract to finish at the end of the season. The latest good news is that they have been beaten 2-0 at Newcastle. Not the demoralising drubbing I had hopes for but it's a start. Izale McLeod could yet earn himself some respect at the Valley he can do them some damage on Saturday.
  • Have they been formally docked the 10 points yet - the live table on the BBC shows them still in 9th.
  • Don't like to set fire to scarves? Isn't that a health and safety issue?