Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Remember....

edited January 2010 in General Charlton
http://www.millwallfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10367~1949313,00.html

Any Charlton found in the Millwall areas will be grassed up, rounded on by 12 big burly Ugandans in wooly hats, and invited to f**k off!

You lot can NOT be trusted!

Comments

• Link dont work knob ;-) no one cares anyway
  • do I have to give your ticket office my red card number?
  • You can give them a box of chocolates if you like?
  • [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]http://www.millwallfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10367~1949313,00.html

Any Charlton found in the Millwall areas will be grassed up, rounded on by 12 big burly Ugandans in wooly hats, and invited to f**k off!

You lot can NOT be trusted!

Blimey you lot are keen, tickets on sale SIX weeks before the game. Maybe you'll manage to get over 12k
  • To be honest, i'm thinking of giving this one a miss. Safety first.
  • edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]To be honest, i'm thinking of giving this one a miss. Safety first.

Good idea, it's gonna be pwopa nawty....those Millwall bricks aint got nothing on my thermos flask.
  • [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]To be honest, i'm thinking of giving this one a miss. Safety first.

Me too. I'll probably be leaving the country for the weekend just to be on the safe side.
  • edited January 2010
    Ive heard that the game is being moved to 9am on a Monday morning and that all pubs and off licences in the greater london area are being closed on Met advice.

All police leave has been suspended in what one officer described as "a fixture with the potential to make the Poll Tax riot look like a vicar's tea party".

Any addick seen in the SE16 area in the week leading up to the game, including match day itself will be arrested under the new "Prevention of Mass Destruction Act" that the government have rushed through on learningof the impending fixture and held in a Guantanamo Bay style temporary complex round the back of the Jamaica Road.

People have been warned to avoid leaving their homes in the South East unless vital and then only to travel in groups of no less than 5.

Post traumatic stress counselling will be offered at full time for those poor souls caught up in what Sky Sports have dubbed "The New Den Massacre".

When asked for a comment one local resident asked "Oh, what about the children....why doesnt somebody think of the children".
  • So, how many tickets are we getting for the away end?
    "Our Cup Final"! Will it be Millwall's biggest crowd?
  • Millsmalls official website looks like a 3 year old girl's got bored putting stickers in her Hannah Montana album and decided to give web programming a go instead.