Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MK Dons

Tickets on sale today only been given an allocation of 1,500 is this the maximum amount away clubs get for their fans, from what i have seen this year, Leeds, Huddersfield and S'ton packed the away end and it appeared that they had more than 1,500 there, IMO this is another game where we could easily take 2,500- 3,000. New ground, not that far, and in a run in i would have though the club would want us to have as many as possible or is this just a case of the club not prepared to commit to the extra tickets

Comments

• Think I read somewhere that the away end holds 3,000.
  • I think i'll jump off of the collective high horse that some people seem to be riding in terms of this game and pop along.
  • Leeds take 5000+ there every time.

At least we will have a different excuse for the poor numbers this time

"Not giving them my money" blah blah blah
  • I'd imagine we can have as many as we want looking at their ground and home crowds - probably just the initial allocation.

Think I'll do this one, stuff all that crap about not giving franchise money etc etc...simple drive.
  • Thats what i thought Plaaayer, should it would make more sense to take the full amount and just put them on general sale rather than this two tickets seanson ticket holders or valley gold members, all that is doing is stiffiling the support and putting people off as they cant make plans, we have proved this year that the followings are there ie Orient,Southend,Brentford,Norwich,Colchester,Millwall, if the ticket office just opens up away fans for general sale, if someone wants a ticket they will get one,
  • People will get tickets eventually.

I'm very tempted by this one, but I'm very very broke at the moment.
  • Was that question for me to answer as well? :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I think i'll jump off of the collective high horse that some people seem to be riding in terms of this game and pop along.

I think I am going to stay saddled for this one
  • Three generations of WIWLB going to this one
  • can't make this one unfortunately. Think the 1,500 is an initial allocation. The restrictions are probably to do with when MKD give you more tickets and we don't want to run the risk of selling to all and sundry and then not getting enough of a further allocation from MKD.
  • Sponsored links:

• Leeds took 4,119 to MKDonalds
    Norwich took 1,525
    Orient took 1,509
    Millwall 1,371
  • Will be going to this one
  • Ill be there, as its fairly local for me
  • i will try to go to this one .....
    dont think we will top leeds following but reckon we should get 2k, even with the anti-franchise. another good away day, lets hope we have a similar result & performance to them at home :o)
  • Norwichs figure looks low. I think that game was live on sky on a monday night?
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]BOYCOTT!!!
    Well you, Rothko and InspectorSands can all go watch AFC Wimbledon while we all go and support Charlton.

:-)
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]BOYCOTT!!!
    Well you, Rothko and InspectorSands can all go watch AFC Wimbledon while we all go and support Charlton.

Won't be going to AFC but will boycott anyway ... arguments have been repeated too often so boring to go into it again.
  • I agree Stonemuse, some things are more important (Wimbledon) than Charlton Athletic obviously.

;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]BOYCOTT!!!

Won't be going to AFC but will boycott anyway ... arguments have been repeated too often so boring to go into it again.
    What he said.
  • Sponsored links:

• I thought we were all going to watch Charlton ?????
  • edited March 2010
  • As others said there is an INITIAL allocation of 1500. Anyone who wants to go will be able to get one, but obviously not until they go on general sale.

If you need to make plans, then do so, because you're guaranteed to get a ticket. IMO.

Got my 7 this morning :-)
  • Local game for me, will definitely be there, i hope we can take a fair few!
  • Isn't this game at Easter? Could be a pain in the arse getting there if the proposed national rail strike goes ahead.
  • def going, just another charlton away game.
  • won't be going as unlike some I have morals

stolen club , fake fans .

some people have very very short memories
  • [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]won't be going as unlike some I have morals

stolen club , fake fans .

some people have very very short memories

who cares, I ain't going to watch them !
  • Well i have seen Wimbledon play at Selhurst Park before they left Plough Lane.Seen them at Plough Lane and then again Selhurst Park.So think i will get some tickets to see M K Dons play at Milton Keynes this time around.Give the boys of SE7 my backing and a new ground.
  • I went to this ground for the JPT game, it wasn't a great experience.

Their fans were by far one of the most souless I've seen and they were almost out-numbered by our away following.

We tried to create a atmosphere, but we wouldn't get any reply from the home fans so it was just us singing to ourselves.

They do give a nice 4,000 allocation though if you manage to get a high demand which is the highest in the League I think.