Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Huddersfield on Saturday

edited March 2010 in General Charlton
Who is going? Bloody hell we need those three points! I will be there with bells on.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

Oops! Sorry I meant Boooooooooooooooooooooo! haha

Comments

• Not this Saturday as i am in Wales visiting 1965jr.I did look at the trains but it's a 10 hour round trip so i will content myself with Newport County v Woking this weekend.
  • yep, despite my whinging and total dislike of Parky, I'll be there supporting the team and hoping and praying that we can snatch a win or at least a draw from this must not lose game.
  • Up the Addicks!
  • Yep, then out for a night in Manc land.
  • 5 of us from Creepyland will be there
  • will be there in spirit but working in the evening, unfortunately no helicopter system in place. next up MK..
  • yes. +4 others.
    psychiatrists on monday.
  • Wheres everyone drinking saturday?
  • Airman, how many we sold?
  • [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]will be there in spirit but working in the evening, unfortunately no helicopter system in place. next up MK..

I can arrange that for you choice (if you pay for it!)
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]yep, despite my whinging and total dislike of Parky, I'll be there supporting the team and hoping and praying that we can snatch a win or at least a draw from this must not lose game.

This.
  • From the bulletin: "By midday yesterday, 442 tickets had been sold for this weekend's match against the Terriers."

Pretty poor show, but to be expected based on recent performances I guess. I'll be there with a few of my homies.
  • JTJT
    edited March 2010
    Expected more around the 7/800 mark. Performances must have kept people back.
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Expected more around the 7/800 mark. Performances must have kept people back.

easter just around the corner, not winning away from home , not a new ground for many,not in the top 3, parky's dig at fans would have stopped a few, no prawn sandwiches up there ......
  • Knew you'd be in here...!

Still think there will be 700 ish come the day.
  • The Lass & I will be there with our shrimp sandwiches!
  • i thought we'd be nearer that mark after everyone had the chance to buy on saturday
  • roar em on lancy lancy lancy lancy lancashire(don't boo) ... just a short trip across the pennines!!
  • I'll be there, unfortunately!
  • Sponsored links:

• Nice long coach journey up there :(
  • as far as I know us away supporters don't boo, we're just grateful to see a live game!
  • I'll be there but only cos I'm oop north anyway and it's a new ground
  • 4 of us in the car from NW Kent.
  • I will be there. If i can get to Huddersfield early enough may pop into the Rugby League Heritage Centre in the George Hotel
  • yep me and Nath coaching it up there
  • [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]Wheres everyone drinking saturday?
  • I'll be leaving my house at midday Friday, arriving in the Leeds area sometime early evening and spending the Saturday at a wedding wishing I was down the road watching football!!!
  • What did Huddersfield bring to us? 1500 ish.

Disappointing would be an understatement....
  • We will be there hope the weathes nice but yay we have a roof this time.