Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How the feck

Comments

• Options
    Swindon were too occupied with what kit to wear. Why would you change your kit????? The Robins? Bobbins more like.
  • Options
    AFKA - is it ok for us to swear just for the rest of today ?
  • Options
    anyone come if for sam yet? ffs
  • Options
    This season has been like a bad dream. Hopefully we'll wake up in August after a good world cup. Not expecting anything next year but am quietly confident. Southampton will be up there but hopefully we can keep semedo and bailey and restore some pride.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Shittest before ever. Don't even wanna go out as the twatometer gauge will be pointing red. Quiet old mans pub is now looking like a good call

I think we've had better birthdays, ain't we mate?

Poxy Millwall.
  • Options
    Swindon were shocking. I've seen toilet bowls with more quality.

Oh well, at least we won't have to play the scum next season.
  • Options
    yes thats a great comfort to me.
  • Options
    Yep, keep those two and get Jackson, we've got a chance. Must be a slighly weeker
    league as well.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Shittest before ever. Don't even wanna go out as the twatometer gauge will be pointing red. Quiet old mans pub is now looking like a good call[/quote]

Black Fen was a ghost town this morning
  • Options
    Through gritted teeth I guess Millwall deserve it having finished third....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]This season has been like a bad dream. Hopefully we'll wake up in August after a good world cup. Not expecting anything next year but am quietly confident. Southampton will be up there but hopefully we can keep semedo and bailey and restore some pride.[/quote]

Bailey has gone mate fact,you wont see him in a Charlton shirt again unless we buy him back from someone.We are doing our best to keep hold of Semedo
  • Options
    has sam gone yet?
  • Options
    if only
  • Options
    hardly going to be biting our hands off for him are they?
  • Options
    Fair enough steve. Well this is what supporting a club like ours is about I suppose. Hopefully we can keep the good crowds next season and Im glad regardless of our financial situation we arent in palaces predicament.

The bubble has certainly burst in football and as much as i have moaned about parkinson and our demise i suppose survival is the most important thing at the moment. Today was another unwanted blow as would have liked to get some pride back against them next year but it just gives another incentive for us to get promoted next season.
  • Options
    You never know, we could go up next year and both those scummy clubs could come down. Wouldn't that be nice.
  • Options
    Haven't heard jack-all from my Millwall mates... ever! I never gave them stick - even though we were in the prem and them being...wherever. And they never gave me stick obviously because they were crap. Until this season. And now they're all giving it the big'un.

Millwall, a class act.
  • Options
    yep just got a call from someone i know,wouldn't class him as a mate, he rings

HIM: YOU GOING TO CONGRATULATE US
    ME: YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO BUILD A BIGGER GROUND
    HIM:WHY?
    ME : COZ YOU'VE GOT 40 THOUSAND FANS
    HIM: AINT YOU GOING TO CONGRATULATE ME
    ME: I DONT CONGRATULATE CLING ON'S (I HAVE CALLED PEOPLE I KNOW WHO GO EVERY WEEK AND CONGRATULATED THEM)
    HIM: YOU CHARLTON MUG
    says it all really
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]You never know, we could go up next year and both those scummy clubs could come down. Wouldn't that be nice.

I do hope so! Have said this before and will say it again, good they're gone and we won't have to worry about them. Two less derbies for us next season!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Expect more of that throughout the summer. Then their relegation battle will start and they'll go quiet again. They're out of our way, the only slightly positive way to see it. We have to make the best of a bad situation. At least we're not minutes from oblivion. That really feels shitty.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wonder if they'll better our average attendance next season - would be embarrassing if they didn't.
  • Options
    the team they have will do ok,morrison is class.
  • Options
    Because of our promotion push, we will get better than them and the stripey's:-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]the team they have will do ok,morrison is class.

Sadly, I have to agree. Got a good manager, good team spirit, a little bit of quality and a team that puts the effort in when needed. God, I'm fecked off.
  • Options
    Agree on Morison, really looks a class act. Will be a decent Championship striker I reckon. You've also got to admire their defence, no goals in conceded in the Play Offs is a great achievement, and to be fair other than Austin's miss at Wembley they never have looked like conceding in all 3 games.
  • Options
    they got morrison we got dickson and fleetwood,whoever scouted them needs to take a good long look at themselves.dark times ahead we are going to be here for the long run.
  • Options
    agree 100% nolly, we need to sort out a decent scouting system
  • Options
    and for ffs lets get some real forwards in.
  • Options
    So the " best run" club in south London is in the lowest league.
  • Options
    The more I see/hear of Neil Harris the more I like the bloke. Shame we haven't had anyone like that for a while.