Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Can you pass the POSH test - Warning! from the Daily Mail

Comments

• do you eat hummus? hahah.
  • Nope, still got my cred as a toe-rag it seems
  • OMG, I'm officially Posh.
  • Home - posh

Uni - toe rag
  • I only said yes to 12 and 13 but I do now say lunch and dinner not dinner and tea.
  • Jeez 7. I'm really posh
  • [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]Jeez 7. I'm really posh

you would. posh twit.
  • Common as muck, though Q4 would be a yes if that includes the occasional bet on the Grand National.
  • Nope, still a ruffian me!
  • Not one. gypsy.
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]Jeez 7. I'm really posh[/quote]

You plummet in my estimation.

Now the question is ... which seven?
  • [cite]Posted By: Dave Rudd[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]Jeez 7. I'm really posh

Well I must say surely everyone has brought a bottle of wine for more than a tenner, even in a restaurant and shopped at Wairose at some time.

2,3,5,6,7,9 and one other.
  • Henry, I've seen you wearing a Barbour!
  • [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dave Rudd[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]Jeez 7. I'm really posh

Well I must say surely everyone has brought a bottle of wine for more than a tenner, even in a restaurant and shopped at Wairose at some time.

2,3,5,6,7,9 and one other.

In a restaurant, yes and very occasionally yes popped in Waitrose.

So which is the one that Lord Brunello isn't telling us? Would have thought you'd know what prosecco is.
  • edited June 2010
    Does betting on the Grand National once a year count as an interest in horses / sailing?

If the question started with 'Have' then I guess I would be posh. However with 'Do' I definitely am not posh.
  • JTJT
    edited June 2010
    Not even close.
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Not one. gypsy.

Snap.

Must be a Bexleyheath ting
  • [cite]Posted By: kings hill addick[/cite]Henry, I've seen you wearing a Barbour!

Do you know me?

I did have a blue waxed jacket once but it wasn't a barbour. It was Walkabout or something like that.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Dave Rudd[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]Jeez 7. I'm really posh[/quote]

Now the question is ... which seven?[/quote]

2,3,5,6,7,9 and one other.[/quote]

No. 9?

You plummet even more.
  • I am immensely posh and to be honest even just sharing a message board with you lot makes me feel dirty.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2010
    How in the name of holy f*** does wearing 'Hackett' make you posh. It's practically de rigeur for every chave in christendom.

And 9 & 12 aren't 'posh' they're 'Italian' or 'Spanish'

1,4,5,7,8,9,11,12,13 - thank you Daily Mail for destroying my working class credentials there. Think I'll temper my disappointment though with the thought that the sort of c*** who reads that paper has about as much of a clue about the real world as Wayne Rooney has about neuroscience.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]How in the name of holy f*** does wearing 'Hackett' make you posh. It's practically de rigeur for every chave in christendom.

1,4,5,7,8,9,11,12,13 - thank you Daily Mail for destroying my working class credentials there. Think I'll temper my disappointment though with the thought that the sort of c*** who reads that paper has about as much of a clue about the real world as Wayne Rooney has about neuroscience.[/quote]

You give yourself away, Leroy, not with your answers to the Daily Mail quiz, but with the use of the term 'de rigeur'.

That makes you well posh.

XX (on each cheek)
  • Zilch for me, unless No4 also includes gambling then it's 1
  • Assuming they are things you do on a regular basis, rather than things you might do very occasionally 9 and 12 - but then I do live in Portugal, so 9 is what everyone does.

So not posh. Just dazzlingly good looking and intelligent...
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite] It's practically de rigeur for every chave in christendom.

How very posh you are. "chave". Does that rhyme with "shave" or do you say "Charve" : - )
  • [cite]Posted By: Dave Rudd[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]How in the name of holy f*** does wearing 'Hackett' make you posh. It's practically de rigeur for every chave in christendom.

1,4,5,7,8,9,11,12,13 - thank you Daily Mail for destroying my working class credentials there. Think I'll temper my disappointment though with the thought that the sort of c*** who reads that paper has about as much of a clue about the real world as Wayne Rooney has about neuroscience.

You give yourself away, Leroy, not with your answers to the Daily Mail quiz, but with the use of the term 'de rigeur'.

That makes you well posh.

XX (on each cheek)

What does 'de rigeur' mean? Is that how posh people spell 'De rigueur'?
  • edited June 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]It's practicallyde rigeur for everychavein christendom.

How very posh you are. "chave". Does that rhyme with "shave" or do you say "Charve" : - )
    LOL - not too posh to make typos... maybe I need to employ a spell-check knave

I'm signing all my posts as: XX from now on, cheers Dave.

XX
  • Barbour is the no1 brand for the Bromley boy, who's mummy & daddy spoil them rotten. FOD will back that up.

Hackett is chav central.
  • It has too many variables. If you buy wine at a restaurant it's not going to be less than a tenner.

I have been to one opera, I have occasionally eaten Humus at parties.

I know Prosecco is a wine but not much more about it than that.

I think I am non specific posh!
  • not 1 thank fook for that