Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Big Brother 2010

edited June 2010 in Not Sports Related
One week in and things are starting to get tense. I predict quite a volatile one this year with plenty of arguments. Also looks the potential for a gay infatuation of a straight man (Mario - Ben).

An early favourite to win has to be the Aussie (particularly given the audience demography).

I'd like to see them get rid of the ex-squaddie. What's that black eyeball about - idiot!

Comments

• you do realise there is a World Cup on
  • SINK. Everything about big brother is awful. The type of peopel who watch it either need to broaden their horizons or just get SKY TV so they may watch eaqually as shite programmes. The only thing i am celerbrating is that this is the last ever one happy f'ing days.
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]you do realise there is a World Cup on

Yes, but they don't clash. BB comes on at 10pm thankfully. Anyhow, the WC hasn't exactly been thrilling so far!
  • edited June 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]SINK. Everything about big brother is awful. The type of peopel who watch it either need to broaden their horizons or just get SKY TV so they may watch eaqually as shite programmes. The only thing i am celerbrating is that this is the last ever one happy f'ing days.

Love BB and this year's is a good line up. Only the last series on C4, rumours that Five is looking to put it on from next year.

Have got Sky and also been watching the World Cup RU, not sure I need my horizons much broader!

Squaddie Steve would have been suffocated in his sleep by now if I was in there. His snoring could cause an earthquake!
  • Mario will win.
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Mario will win.

I think he's one of the front runners JT. I think we could see another Craig and Anthony scenario though which could lose him popularity. There's usually a late developer that comes out of the pack about half way through.
  • [cite]Posted By: Wilma[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]SINK. Everything about big brother is awful. The type of peopel who watch it either need to broaden their horizons or just get SKY TV so they may watch eaqually as shite programmes. The only thing i am celerbrating is that this is the last ever one happy f'ing days.

Love BB and this year's is a good line up. Only the last series on C4, rumours that Five is looking to put it on from next year.

Have got Sky and also been watching the World Cup RU, not sure I need my horizons much broader!

Squaddie Steve would have been suffocated in his sleep by now if I was in there. His snoring could cause an earthquake!

Yes well lets just hope that Channel 5 fail in their rights to buy the awful show, still i spose if they do it will help their ratings because that is a toilet channel with very little to offer.

You have me there to be fair i have been watching the WC and do have SKY but that just because i love football not because i enjoy watching other people (hostly hidous typoes of people too) go about their day to day and try to impress the nation because they are on camera the whole time i just find it a very typicla mind numbingly dull programme and none of the people ever4 to appear on there can i sympathise with because they are all the worst type of people going. Stick Colonel Gadaffi in there that will make me watch it as he slaughters the people who think that apperence is everything.

Dont care enough about other people especially people who have got nothing going for them (other than fake tans and fake everything) to watch it
  • edited June 2010
    Ru1986, so what are you saying ?.....that you won't be watching?..;o)

for the record, neither will I....toilet TV, doesn't mean to say that it's not some people cup of tea though
  • [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]Ru1986, so what are you saying ?.....that you won't be watching?..;o)

for the record, neither will I....toilet TV, doesn't mean to say that it's not some people cup of tea though

Aye i agree some may like it and each to their own and all that. However if and when it ends for good i for one might hold a celebration party. Not just toilet TV mate but people are looking up to the nobodys on there and thinking of them as actually desevering Celebratiy status, bellends.
  • cant bring myself to watch big brother . . . good 1st series, downhill since i think.
  • Sponsored links:

• Was good last night. That Rachael is just the sort of bird you want to see brought down a peg or two. She's odious.
  • That mastermunch thing, at the end when they were going along the line waving and the camera got to Josie heaving into a bucket. Thought that was funny.
  • Yes, that was good. She seemed fine when she was eating it and then yakked uncontrollably at the end. Why people think this is toilet TV I will never know!
  • The Mario & Ben thing is getting a bit weird.
  • yeah sounds great
  • World Cup in exchange for this Gary, it's how it works with the lady i'm afraid.

I'd take this over that loads shite Glee.
  • I suppose you gotta make sacrifices. personally, id rather go to bed!
  • This years Big B is very good so far, i admit in the past it has been boring and it has got a bit old but loving this series. i thought i'd watch for first week and see how it is but actually enojying it, i havent been watching it religously but i do try to watch it and havent missed many

Mario does look like he could win, was brilliant him being the mole at the beginning. Sunshine gotta be going tonight she does my nut in, Austrailian guy is very funny especially last night when was f'ing and blinding at the table while everyone was having a conversation(those that didnt watch he was just shouting things like you lot are nobodys noone will care etc)

I went for BB a couple of years ago, would have loved to get in just for the experiance.

Thats my two pennies worth and i do have a life just nothing better on most the time and getting into it this series, also i have sky :o)
  • I have turned a few games over to watch BB when it's been on at 9. Pound for pound it's been more entertaining so far.

I'd never go on it Johnny; you must be crazy. 99% of them end up looking really bad.

What makes me laugh is those that hate it still can't help reaading this thread and even commenting on it. There's a certain irony that they think BB viewers need to get a life!
  • [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]I have turned a few games over to watch BB when it's been on at 9. Pound for pound it's been more entertaining so far.

I'd never go on it Johnny; you must be crazy. 99% of them end up looking really bad.

What makes me laugh is those that hate it still can't help reaading this thread and even commenting on it. There's a certain irony that they think BB viewers need to get a life!

yeah good point, although i havent watched instead of a football game yet just watch on + 1 afterwards :P

Thats alright i wouldn't mind if i looked like a mug, thats whole point of it you have to not give a sh*t and then you would be fine
  • Sponsored links:

• worst viewing figures ever,its run its course nobody cares to watch people fart and pick their noses anymore
  • Glad Rachael went. I hope she doesn't get the attention she so desperately craves now she's out. She badly needs a slap that one. (From another woman of course...)
  • footballs on.
  • I rarely watch TV now, so didn't even relaise this had started!

Might watch a few and see if i can get into it like i did with a few others BB's.
  • BB is and always has been complete garbage, saying that I have watched every series (to an extent) usually watch the beginning and end and little exerts from the boring period of nothing in the middle. This time because it's the last one I have watched it every night John James will win :)
  • Pleased to see there are about three people (and my old mate Nolly taking the P***) who have contributed to this thread, it shows the dreadful mong fest has run it's course. In years to come you will look back on this and shudder - just like us older people do when we see wedding photos from the 70's.

Now go and read a book.
  • Why do people feel the need to slate it on this thread? seriously if you dont like it gtfo this thread!!!! gawddd some people

I wanted sunshine to go she's doing my head in, also few others have started to irritate me now lol so we will see how long i continue to watch this

Rachel didn't do anything wrong other then stare funnily at JJ, thought he over-reacted and was out of order but he is still quality.
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Why do people feel the need to slate it on this thread? seriously if you dont like it gtfo this thread!!!! gawddd some people

YEAH lol

want Govan to go he's a bitch!!
  • hows the farting and burping going?
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]hows the farting and burping going?

Nolly why you continuously post in threads you dont care about? i dont know but seriously if you dont care to have a opinion or you trying to shoot it down just leave it be you dont have to read it or post in it!

Sadie, i dont mind who goes out of these two probably slightly him but their are far more annoying people aka sunshine lol

See us BB lovers can stay in here and those that dont stay out :o)