Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Training Today

Apparently Millwall use my son's school to train now and again, today was one of these occaisions, my son is in trouble for standing pitchside and hurling abuse, In his defence I am citing extreme provocation.......
He makes me proud that boy!

Comments

• Good lad.
  • Well done him and well done you for bringing him up with a sound moral code.

Unless the abuse was ungrammatical I don't see what it's got to do with the School.

and why don't Millwall train at their training ground?
  • Good man...
  • You must be very proud.
  • They use the Gym facilities apparently and when there the plastic pitch.....
  • ****applauds PeteF's son****

he could use "no one likes them" or "they fear no foe" as part of his defence.
  • I hope he dug a few coins into the plastic pitch before hand..
    :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Well done him and well done you for bringing him up with a sound moral code.

Unless the abuse was ungrammatical I don't see what it's got to do with the School.

May have been foul language which is likely to be a breach of the School rules. He just needs to learn some insults that aren't foul, just abusive.
  • edited July 2010
    Teach him 'who's the wanker in the blue' for next time
  • I very much the prefer the old South East London staple "Wanky wanky wanky Millwall....."
  • Sponsored links:

• Imagine if it was Charlton training at a school and PeteF come on saying that his son witnessed a young Millwall fan hurling abuse at the Charlton players....oh how different all your comments would be!

I for one applaud the junior Addick, Charlton could do with more passionate fans like him!
  • Are you still here? Feck me!
  • Millsmall deserve the abuse.

I didn't think millsmall fans went to school? I'm glad the sparrow lion is keeping up to date with his local club.
  • Did he get semedo's autograph?
  • Having got home my son has let me know exactly what he said, it was aimed at Darren Ward and was something about self abuse....... No idea where he got that.
  • lol here here, well done peteF son. Sparrow cant believe you still look at this site some would say you are a bit of an addict, im personally past caring for millwall until they are in our league again. couldn't care less how they do this season although obviously the worse the better :o)
  • What PeteF didn't explain is that is son is the Deputy Head.

: - )
  • [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]Imagine if it was Charlton training at a school and PeteF come on saying that his son witnessed a young Millwall fan hurling abuse at the Charlton players....oh how different all your comments would be!

I for one applaud the junior Addick, Charlton could do with more passionate fans like him!

1.jpg
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]Imagine if it was Charlton training at a school and PeteF come on saying that his son witnessed a young Millwall fan hurling abuse at the Charlton players....oh how different all your comments would be!

I for one applaud the junior Addick, Charlton could do with more passionate fans like him![/quote]

whereas of course you have so many passionate fans you couldn't sell your allocation for a play off game at Huddersfield. 'Well we played there a few weeks ago and got beat (up)', 'i'm saving my money for the final / home leg', 'it's early' 'it's ....' etc etc
  • I find this thread disturbing to say the least. Hurling insults at our friends from the New Den is NOT the way forward for a young 'un....

......He should have put out a call for adult reinforcements !
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Bexley Dan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]Imagine if it was Charlton training at a school and PeteF come on saying that his son witnessed a young Millwall fan hurling abuse at the Charlton players....oh how different all your comments would be!

whereas of course you have so many passionate fans you couldn't sell your allocation for a play off game at Huddersfield. 'Well we played there a few weeks ago and got beat (up)', 'i'm saving my money for the final / home leg', 'it's early' 'it's ....' etc etc

Blimey...you've got a big chip on your shoulder Dan!!
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]lol here here, well done peteF son. Sparrow cant believe you still look at this site some would say you are a bit of an addict, im personally past caring for millwall until they are in our league again. couldn't care less how they do this season although obviously the worse the better :o)

It's a decent site with some interesting threads, apologies for not realising that only Charlton are allowed to read/post on here.

As for you not caring about Millwall until we're in your league again....funny, wonder why you opened a thread with Millwall in the title....
  • Ignore them sparrow... Come here and give us a kiss. Pucker up.
  • no chip sparrow - i enjoy a bit of banter with plenty of your fans (a couple of em even went towards the end of last year) - i presume you enjoy a bit of banter with us otherwise you wouldn't be on here?
  • I hope you are also one of the parents who takes his young son to stand in the North stand to teach him how to be a real man.

I assume you will also be one of the parents who complain when Millwall take their money elsewhere leaving your sons school under funded.
  • i don't think a schoolkid hurling abuse at a team of proffessional footballers is that scary or upsetting is it? which school is this?
  • Harvey's trainer... laugh a minute he is.
  • I didn't claim is was scary of upsetting, just pointless and stupid. Would you can choose to work somewhere where kids hurl abuse at you for doing your job or would you choose to work somewhere where you can get on in peace.

If you're not sure of the answer go hurl some abuse at someone working on the underground and see what reaction you get.
  • lighten up HT. In the world of football normal rules go out the window - we all become 10 year olds again - it's part of the appeal.
  • [cite]Posted By: Harveys Trainer[/cite]I didn't claim is was scary of upsetting, just pointless and stupid. Would you can choose to work somewhere where kids hurl abuse at you for doing your job or would you choose to work somewhere where you can get on in peace.

If you're not sure of the answer go hurl some abuse at someone working on the underground and see what reaction you get.

You could argue that Millwall leave themselves open to it because they haven't got their own facilities to use. Would be even worse if they used public facilities!

Just like Charlton ignore the kids that take the mick out of them from the footpath alongside your training ground, I'm sure Millwall players can ignore the stick given to them by a kid in a playground.