Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Toy Story 3.

Anyone else man enough to admit they are looking forward to this even though they haven't got kids? I love 'em me but might have to borrow a nephew to go see it as the missus says she doesn't think she could make it through - she burst into tears yesterday reading a review in the papers! What's that all about???

Comments

• I supplied the Lego runway carpet for the premiere yesterday....love kids films as it gives me great work!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1295739/Toy-Story-3-Penny-Lancaster-joins-Woody-Buzz-London-premiere.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
  • [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]Anyone else man enough to admit they are looking forward to this even though they haven't got kids? I love 'em me but might have to borrow a nephew to go see it as the missus says she doesn't think she could make it through - she burst into tears yesterdayreading a reviewin the papers! What's that all about???

Man enough? Ive waited 10 years for this... i'm 16 and theres a crowd of us going tonight xD
  • I'll be taking my 3 year old at some point in the next couple of weeks! She loves it!
  • edited July 2010
    What an epic film one of my mates was almost in tears, gotta admit some parts brought me close to tears too ....Brilliant film :)
  • Cant wait absolutely love Toystory me and NLJR have a blinding summer of films this year done Shrek at the imax in 3d the week before release

next toy story

then the big one

the A TEAM
  • got the A-Team on Pirate DVD, amazing film!
  • i am hoping for a big screen classic cant wait i loved the series and i am a massive Rampage fan in UFC
  • Henry Jnr going to see Shrek with his mates today.

Very annoying as means I don't have an excuse to see it.

I may treat him by taking him to see Toy Story. The first two were very good.
  • henners Shrek was bloody brilliant gutted there will be no more
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: I-SAW-POUSO-PLAY[/cite]got the A-Team on Pirate DVD, amazing film![/quote]

Disgraceful
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: I-SAW-POUSO-PLAY[/cite]got the A-Team on Pirate DVD, amazing film!

Disgraceful

knock off nigel
  • edited July 2010
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: I-SAW-POUSO-PLAY[/cite]got the A-Team on Pirate DVD, amazing film!

Disgraceful

knock off nigel

Oi! What's up with you today?

No need to be offensive

Thief or cheapskate would have been fine but not need to use terms like "Nigel".
  • sorry H but anyone who watches fake DVD's is a knock off nigel the tv box says so..

cant be 100% proper charlton if he takes the risk of being a nigel its like wearing a stripey sweater you just dont do it
  • ha ha, someone in admin change my name to knock off nigel!
  • Can't wait to see this!!
  • Great film. Just come out. My six year old loved it. The 3D is amazing.
  • Classic film. What a fitting way too end such a classic film series.
  • edited July 2010
    Toy Story- The Original Cgi movie, never bettered. Nothing wrong with looking forward to it's third incarnation.
  • Saw in the States last week with the kids and Mrs C. When I heard sniffling at the end, went to give my 6 year old a hug only to realise it was my soppy wife.

This caps a quality series and had such a good story line for kids and adults to get into. Shrek 4 similarly upped their game for their last outing and was very enjoyable.

If you like these type animated flicks, do go see Despicable Me when out here in October. We saw it on our last day on hols to kill two hours and all loved it. Lots of lol moments in a film I had little expectations for. Voices from Steve Carell, Jason Segel and Russell Brand amongst others.

BTW, WARNING - do not get lulled into buying Lotso Hugging (bloody) Bear from a toy store near you any time soon. If I hear, "I may be pink on the outside, but I'm feeling blue on the inside, can I have a hug?" Just one more time......
  • Sponsored links:

• Toy Story 3 got a 99% approval rating on rottentomatoes.com. (Thats almost unheard of). And for those wanting to see A-Team, its rubbish! Inception is good
  • Saw it tonight with wife and kids. Brilliant. I didn't cry but then I never do. Wife did, kids came close.
    Did The Gallery @ Bluewater for the first time. Now that's the way to watch a film.
  • [cite]Posted By: addick16[/cite]Toy Story 3 got a 99% approval rating on rottentomatoes.com. (Thats almost unheard of). And for those wanting to see A-Team, its rubbish! Inception is good

no you say its rubbish dont mean i will

A Team concept rocks and Rampage is a god
  • edited July 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Saw it tonight with wife and kids. Brilliant. I didn't cry but then I never do. Wife did, kids came close.
    Did The Gallery @ Bluewater for the first time. Now that's the way to watch a film.

The Gallery, whats thats involve Chirpy, Is it some sort of VIP lounge?
    I can do posh!
    One thing that puts me off going to the cinema, is the thought that me and Mrs TCE could end up sitting next to some "spotty little oik" who spends the entire movie lavishing his new bird with wine gums and kiora's.
    And is it still 1s 6d to get in upstairs ; )
    "We are the boys and girls who line up" ah the ABC woolwich (Flaming joes to most on here)..........memory's
  • Great film, super ending to a good series.
  • Looking forward to seeing "The last airbender"' with my 10 year old, she loves aviatar. Out on 11 Aug.
  • edited July 2010
    Seeing this in 3d Monday. Loved the first two.
  • [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Saw it tonight with wife and kids. Brilliant. I didn't cry but then I never do. Wife did, kids came close.

The Gallery, whats thats involve Chirpy, Is it some sort of VIP lounge?
    I can do posh!
    One thing that puts me off going to the cinema, is the thought that me and Mrs TCE could end up sitting next to some "spotty little oik" who spends the entire movie lavishing his new bird with wine gums and kiora's.
    And is it still 1s 6d to get in upstairs ; )
    "We are the boys and girls who line up" ah the ABC woolwich (Flaming joes to most on here)..........memory's
    It's big seats,free nibles and soft drinks no oneblocking your view. No screaming kids. It's good but it's not cheap.
  • Just back from Bluewater having seen Toy Story 3, very enjoyable throughout, would recommend!

As Chripy says; the Gallery in bluewater is a separate roped of section of the cinema right at the back, where you get a few rows of posh double seat/sofa type things (no arm rests in the middle), separate entrance/bar and free chocolates/nibbles/drink etc.

Good if your taking a girl or the misses. Though its not quite 1s 6d - I think you’re looking at £18pp or so!
  • Brought our two year old to see the film last week. Think she enjoyed it, but not the most intelligent parenting decision I've ever made -- far too stressful a film for a little kid, but a wonderful movie nonetheless.