Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Short Survey on the Soft Drinks Market for my Dissertation

edited July 2010 in Not Sports Related
Hi all,

Just need your help really. I've got a short survey (nine questions) on the soft drinks market that I'd love it if you could fill out for me. I especially need some respondents who aren't 18-24 year old students! Thanks in advance.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SFCDLL9

Comments

• gr, how do I do a link?!
  • I think if you have bbcode turned on at the bottom of the screen (as with quoting) it all just happens for you!
  • Ah ok, thanks Wickford
  • done it - how do I get paid?
  • Sorry mate, I've forwarded your earnings to Charlton. Managed to double PP's transfer budget with that
  • p.s. done it!
  • Done - did anyone really care about environmental issues when considering what soft drink to purchase???????
  • Sponsored links:

• Barracuda won't let me, something to do with a hosting site. Man our web filter is a pain in the bum. Will do, when I get home.
  • There you go, mate - done!
  • [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]Done - did anyone really care about environmental issues when considering what soft drink to purchase???????

No - I didn't tick Ribena as drink of choice in pubs and clubs either.
  • Happy to help. Done. Should of been a seperate box for Mountain Dew though!
  • Done, some odd questions there. I'm not sure that soft drinks are healthy!
  • please sir, I dun it?;->
  • Thanks to everyone that has done it so far, much appreciated.

[cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Done, some odd questions there. I'm not sure that soft drinks are healthy!

What about innocent smoothies :P
  • I have just had a go.
  • I completed it as well. Does it get marked, anyone know the right answers ?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2010
    Just out of curiosity, GNelson, what subject(s) is your degree? Also, what is the title of your dissertation?
  • done did it.
  • http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/nubs/ma/N103.html - that's my degree and the dissertation is based upon writing a business plan for a fictitious soft drinks company if they were to introduce a new range of drinks, and then doing a dragon's den style presentation at the end of it. I just wanted to collect some additional primary research to back up the huge amounts of market research there is in the soft drinks industry already.
  • Done - I'll put a lot more thought into my next soft drinks purchase

"I fancy a coke... But is that the ethical and healthy choice..."
  • [cite]Posted By: GNelson[/cite]http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/nubs/ma/N103.html- that's my degree and the dissertation is based upon writing a business plan for a fictitious soft drinks company if they were to introduce a new range of drinks, and then doing a dragon's den style presentation at the end of it. I just wanted to collect some additional primary research to back up the huge amounts of market research there is in the soft drinks industry already.

Surely the idea is to start with your conclusions and then enter loads of data yourself to support the result you've already decided on? Trusting the public is a risky strategy :-)