Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jessica Ennis

What a lovely girl.

Discuss.

Comments

• bonjour , no need for discussion

especially up against those eastern european beasts
  • She can putt my shot anytime...
  • I'd give her my 100millimetres
  • Good girl!
  • Perfect example of an athlete and very gracious with it. A credit to her parents and everyone involved in her developement. Hope they/we don't pile on too much pressure for 2010 'cos a lot can happen between now and then. Way to go Jess!
  • I think I'm in love with her
  • Steady Leroy. You've already potentially given away one of your legs for a go on Denise Lewis. At this rate you ain't gonna have a lot left to bargain with.
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Steady Leroy. You've already potentially given away one of your legs for a go on Denise Lewis. At this rate you ain't gonna have a lot left to bargain with.
    I don't need legs for what I'd do to them.
  • "Doggy" might be a bit difficult with no legs tho!
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]"Doggy" might be a bit difficult with no legs tho!
    True - but, tbh, it's not likely I'd make it beyond the bog standard missionary, fella.
  • Sponsored links:

• A tremendous athlete, and a sweet, level headed humane girl.

Hope she is the face of 2012 because polite, humbled, determined and supremely talented individuals like her are the role models you want your kids to have.

Well done Jess
  • ....agree......and she's gorgeous !
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]I'd give her my 100millimetres

100mm? ... *tries not to laugh*
  • I think she's plain...no accounting for taste, or lack of it.
  • Mo Farah ... discuss
  • You're spot on there sailor, there clearly is no accounting for taste.

(Word of advice, I'd switch logins for a bit if I were you - it's becoming far too predictable)
  • Or change my place of work LOL.
  • Amy Williams is really hot too (your one who won gold at the winter olympics recently) she's pretty funny too.
  • Ill second Amy Williams, plus has a personality. Top athletics bitch for me has to be Derval O'rouke...arse to die for!
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]What a lovely girl.

Agreed.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]What a lovely girl.

Agreed.

Me too. She comes across as lovely.

And fit too!
  • Yes.

(thought this was a "would ya.....")
  • What AFKA said. I also think that it applies to many of the other GB athletes too. What a nice bunch.

For the first time ever, I have started to give a shit about what happens in the athletics.....maybe that's because I'm desperate for the football season to start!
  • Yeah Derval O Rourke would get it (actually won us a medal for the euro championships) not gone on the personality though, kinda loves herself a bit.
  • Gotta say watching the athletics today there are a lot of fit women in athletics today, a bit short in the old booby department but otherwise very pleasant on the eye, some great bums too
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]A tremendous athlete, and a sweet, level headed humane girl.

Hope she is the face of 2012 because polite, humbled, determined and supremely talented individuals like her are the role models you want your kids to have.

Well done Jess

Yep - much better to have her than drug cheat Ohurougu.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]A tremendous athlete, and a sweet, level headed humane girl.

[b]Hope she is the face of 2012 [/b]because polite, humbled, determined and supremely talented individuals like her are the role models you want your kids to have.

Well done Jess[/quote]

Yep - much better to have her than drug cheat Ohurougu.[/quote]

Not a drug cheat, she missed a test and was punished for it.
  • [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]A tremendous athlete, and a sweet, level headed humane girl.

Well done Jess

She missed 3 out of competition drugs tests between Oct 2005 and June 2005.
    Cheat.
  • [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]A tremendous athlete, and a sweet, level headed humane girl.

Hope she is the face of 2012because polite, humbled, determined and supremely talented individuals like her are the role models you want your kids to have.

Well done Jess

She missed 3 out of competition drugs tests between Oct 2005 and June 2005.
    Cheat.
    What a stupid thing to say. You know more 'know' she's a cheat than you 'know' Ennis isn't. Aware of the testing regimen for elite athletes are you? Know exactly what goes on behind the scenes, do you?
  • It is not stupid Leroy - in my opinion there is no reason for an elite athlete to miss 3 tests in 8 months.
    As far as I am aware, of the 2 athletes in question only one has had a worldwide ban for failing to provide random drugs tests.