Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Introducing our new signing....

Only me I'm afraid. Nice to meet you all. I have been reading but not indulging in this forum recentely, and I thought as it is the eve of the new season I thought it would be the right term to start.

Quick Bio: Am a teenager (nearly 17), south london boy, cafc since I started being seriously interested football and now addickted to the club. Go with my little brothers, and I know many people prefer this forum to be anonymous, but I do want to meet some good lads who care about the club, as none of my mates are addicks. North Upper, and go to as many as games as boarding school let's me. 15 last season and hopefully more this season.

Hit me up on twitter: @LSEBarnes, and on PSN if you are a FIFA Online man/woman: LSEBarnes

I'm am forever an optimist, and am thinking 2-0 tomorrow, with the new boys Abbot and and Martin bagging.

Up the Addicks.

Comments

• I thought this was going to be Bally Smart or Lee Martin signing up to tell us about themselves for a minute lol

Welcome mate :)
  • Welcome aboard.
  • Welcome. Good to know I'm not the only teenager...
  • Hello mate, I'm a recycled teenager.
  • Welcome aboard mate!, Paddy there are quite a few teenager's/Young adults on here

Me,Mike,Prior are only 19, cafc1234 is 16 , and thers more im sure
  • How old is Nathan? Is he a teenager yet ....?

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: charltonaddickedmatt[/cite]Welcome aboard mate!, Paddy there are quite a few teenager's/Young adults on here

Me,Mike,Prior are only 19, cafc1234 is 16 , and thers more im sure

Yep, me too (17).

Oh, and welcome!
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]How old is Nathan? Is he a teenager yet ....?

;o)

Lol oggy
  • edited August 2010
    Welcome! i'll give you a game of fifa sometime aswell !
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm 19! Welcome.
  • I'm 21. We young ones are the future, soon we'll get rid of the old antiques cluttering this place up :P

Also, were you (LSEBarnes) at the Valley cleaning thingy on Wednesday? I seem to remember someone saying they were soon going to sign up as a Lifer, wondering if its you.
  • Awesome! I didn't know that though. You all seem too mature ;)
  • Was you in Moscow recently?
  • [cite]Posted By: thenewbie[/cite]soon we'll get rid of the old antiques cluttering this place up :P

Behave!
  • Also, were you (LSEBarnes) at the Valley cleaning thingy on Wednesday? I seem to remember someone saying they were soon going to sign up as a Lifer, wondering if its you.[/quote]

Not me I'm afraid.

[quote][cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Was you in Moscow recently?[/quote]

That's me. Twitter username?
  • Welcome LSE, welcome onboard.
  • [cite]Posted By: PaddyP17[/cite]Welcome. Good to know I'm not the only teenager...

Im here aswell ;)
  • welcome , im also a teenager!
  • [cite]Posted By: Merty111[/cite]Welcome! i'll give you a game of fifa sometime aswell !

ill give you game in half hour if not past your bedtime?

welcome to the site mate
  • Sponsored links:

• We're all teenagers on here, well apart from Henry as we wears cardies and Nathan for more obvious reasons.

Wilkommen
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Merty111[/cite]Welcome! i'll give you a game of fifa sometime aswell ![/quote]

ill give you game in half hour if not past your bedtime?

welcome to the site mate[/quote]

Sorry mate, on holiday with the family, but add me with a message saying johnnybev1987 and I'll beat you as soon as I get back. Cheers.
  • beat me u'll have no chance.... ok maybe a little

k i will do my username is johnny13b

where you on holiday mate?
  • Click the BBCode button at the bottom of the screen mate and you'll be able to quote properly.
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Click the BBCode button at the bottom of the screen mate and you'll be able to quote properly.

Many Thanks.
  • [cite]Posted By: LSEBarnes[/cite] go to as many as games as boarding school let's me.

At last.A boarding school ally. Tally ho! ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]where you on holiday mate?

America, and I don't want to sound ungrateful, but South London is where I want to be right now. Can't believe I'm going to have to follow the game on CAFC player (I think a stream is unlikely), pretty low huh?
  • [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]At last.A boarding school ally. Tally ho! ;-)

Evening old chap.
  • So apart from me, the fellow teenagers are:

Paddyp17
    charltonaddicktedmatt (19)
    Mike (19)
    Prior (19)
    cafc1234 (16)
    uptheaddicks
    cafcdamo

I for one will be learning from the old heads on this forum, although I hope there is not too much of a hierachy!
  • Welcome aboard. I'm not a teenager. I am however a miserable git who thought Mooney was crap, knows Akpo is crap and thinks all our kids should play before any other signings get a chance. You'll like it here. I do.