Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

SLP - Charlton complete triple swoop- Benson, Anyinsah....and Jon Fortune

edited August 2010 in General Charlton
According to their twitter feed.

Welcome Paul Benson

Welcome Joe Anyinsah.

Welcome back Jon Fortune till January.

Comments

• Benson, Fortune and....
  • http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=36525

Joe Anyinsah
  • As Alan Partridge would say "ooh, it's all happening!"
  • We've paid way too much for Anyinsah.
  • Sounds like a quality signing- Welcome Mr Anyinsah!
  • undisclosed?
  • get the funny feeling this is all or nothing. Given the choice of a slow death or going for it i'd back this Murray strategy everyday. Today is a good day. Now make Fortune official.
  • Good days work. Maybe
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2010
    And that's our alternative to Wagstaff and option of pace up front. Don't know much about him but hopefully a good option.
  • [cite]Posted By: johnny73[/cite]Today is a good day. Now make Fortune official.

Totally agree. Mr Fortune may well have had an answer to Saturday's defensive fiasco.
  • [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]undisclosed?

Benson undisclosed

Anyinsah free
  • Fortune now signed.

Good enough? Who knows?

More strength in depth and more options? yes.
  • Brilliant news, now for them matressess....
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Fortune now signed.

Good enough? Who knows?

Is Fortune's signing on the OS?? (If it is the coat peg is ready to yield my coat!)
  • [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Fortune now signed.

Good enough? Who knows?

Is Fortune's signing on the OS?? (If it is the coat peg is ready to yield my coat!)

Is it not? Read the headline and thought it was.
  • were did u hear that fortune has signed everyone
  • [cite]Posted By: coltsgoalie[/cite]were did u hear that fortune has signed everyone

Matt77 told us. he's in the know is our Mart.
  • IAIA
    edited August 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Fortune now signed.

Good enough? Who knows?

Is it not? Read the headline and thought it was.

Buy one = Benson
    Get one free = Anyinsah

I'm expecting Fortune to sign, but not announced yet as far as I know

edit - I see in the OP that he's here until January
  • Sponsored links:

• fortune has signed everyone?

I can't open the Anyinsah thread... what's he like does anyone know? Glad we got some strength in depth now. Very pleased with Fortune, and Benson should be a threat provided we give him the service he needs
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: coltsgoalie[/cite]were did u hear that fortune has signed everyone

Lol, I know it's not on the OS but Fortune has signed, I promise!
  • edited August 2010
    I'm pretty sure it will happen would just be nice to see the confirmation. With Jon's homecoming confirmed we will have a tidy little squad.
  • [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: coltsgoalie[/cite]were did u hear that fortune has signed everyone

Lol, I know it's not on the OS but Fortune has signed, I promise!

See he's in the know. I hate people like that ; - )
  • Seems alright:-

Greg Abbott described his two-goal hero Joe Anyinsah as “unplayable” after the frontman inspired the Blues to victory at Exeter.

Joe AnyinsahAnyinsah’s first-half display had the hosts reeling and the ex-Preston man came close to his first career hat-trick in last night’s five-goal thriller.

He is now United’s second highest scorer with eight goals and Abbott admitted he was delighted with Anyinsah’s efforts after the dramatic 3-2 win at St James’ Park.

“Joe can be an absolute handful if we get him in the right areas,” the manager said.

“In the first half he was near enough unplayable and could have had a hat-trick.

“In the second half he did a shift for the team and he came off absolutely shattered.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: coltsgoalie[/cite]were did u hear that fortune has signed everyone[/quote]

Matt77 told us. he's in the know is our Mart.[/quote]

Lol, I know it's not on the OS but Fortune has signed, I promise![/quote]

See he's in the know. I hate people like that ; - )[/quote]

Your petard will be truly hoisted next time you say "Don't believe it unitl its on the OS".
  • FORTUNE HAS SIGNED, OFFICIALLY ON OS!!! :)
  • cant wait to see anyinsah play! him ,martin ,reidy ,wagstaff also anyinsah got 11 goals last season not a bad return for winger! and with benson ,abbbott and akpo we have a great attacking options
  • I think calling Akpo a "great attacking option" is getting a tad overexcited mate..
  • A very good days work in the transfer market for us.
    I know Fortune has been training with us but when did he last play a competitive match?