Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Reminds me of our infamous Nathan....

[url=mailto://forums.liverpoolfc.tv/showthread.php?p=4231011]LOL [/url]

sorry had to post

edit-link doesnt work

Comments

• You have caused my email box to pop up Johnny boy
  • Least I dont fail at links like you ;)
  • [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Least I dont fail at links like you ;)

Nathan points and laughs at Johnny B!!
  • edited September 2010
    oops lol very true nathan here is the correct link

[url=mailto://http://forums.liverpoolfc.tv/showthread.php?p=4231011]Works?[/url]

edit-link doesn't work
  • edited September 2010
    odd if i copy this link to my browser it works

forums.liverpoolfc.tv/showthread.php?p=4231011

attempt 3.... [url=mailto://www.forums.liverpoolfc.tv/showthread.php?p=4231011]take 3[/url]

failing any of these above not working google where can i buy fifa 11 today and first result liverpool fc forum

edit- again doesnt work?? try leroys please :P
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Working link

lol thank you leroy dunno whats up with me today i usually can link things fine!
  • I infact am better than him in every sense, for one, im not a northerner, and two, I do have enough money for it
  • [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]I infact am better than him in every sense, for one, im not a northerner, and two, I do have enough money for it

And you can do links, unlike some ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• how is business by the way nathan?
  • I heard Nathan got a job.... Or was it gave a job for a few quid?
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]how is business by the way nathan?

Not so well, aint done anything as I've had like a 2 month chest infection, and now the doctors have put me on anti depressants too
  • If you can play bass guitar I'll give you a job in my band...but you have to call me auntie, Nah not really lol
  • [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]how is business by the way nathan?

Not so well, aint done anything as I've had like a 2 month chest infection, and now the doctors have put me on anti depressants too

well nathan if you wernt scouse before you def are now after going on the sick for 2 months with a chest infection never heard a more scouse statement
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]how is business by the way nathan?

well nathan if you wernt scouse before you def are now after going on the sick for 2 months with a chest infection never heard a more scouse statement

wait, so you spend most of your time outside knocking on peoples houses and you have managed to get a chest infection in the summer. Its now autumn and your depressed. What you gonna be like in the winter?!....i was expecting big things from you nathan, big things.
  • Favourite suggestion on that forum- nick it and blame Lucas!
  • Quite impressed that on a Scouse Message Board you have to scroll all the way down to the 7th response before someone suggests nicking it.
  • If the doctor's given him anti-depressants then it's probably more than just a chest infection, it's a bit out of order calling him names over it.
  • Yup its depression and paranoia too, as well as the bloody chest infection
  • Sponsored links:

• Sounds like you've been doing too much coke to me!
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]If the doctor's given him anti-depressants then it's probably more than just a chest infection, it's a bit out of order calling him names over it.

????
  • am i the only one who thinks the piss taking of nathan is overboard?
  • whos calling him names
  • bloody hell, just a bit of banter. cannot see one bit of name calling or taking the piss. its pretty light hearted and nathan hasnt complained.
  • then again being called scouse is deverstating

i appologise
  • no not complaining so much about this thread ,maybe im wrong just generally on here.
  • Nathan is a Charlton Leg End..

i think most people when at matches especially away would be more likely to look out for him than pick on him tbh
  • sorry just finished watching champ think it got to me