Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

*****Charlton Life, Charlton Upbeats Raffle - The Winners*****

CHARLTON LIFE RAFFLE IN AID OF THE CHARLTON UPBEATS - THE WINNERS

Firstly, thank you so much for all those who donated (129 people entered the draw) to the cause regardless of the amount and of course those who donated the fantastic prizes - to surpass £4,000 (including GiftAid) is a truly magnificent effort and thank you to all who helped to promote it. There will be a fuller piece written in due course but people want to know the winners so here we go.

If you are listed below then please drop me a whisper to confirm you a) still want the prize and b) can attend the dinner next Thursday (this is extremley important and time sensitive) We need to confirm these names ASAP so we can pass on to the CACT.

Those who won the tickets to the Upbeats Dinner will receive a seperate email which I will need them to reply to ASAP.

I will be emailing all those winners who left an email address in the next couple of days to touch bsae about prizes/delivery etc. If you did not provide an email address on JustGiving please whisper me

THE WINNERS

Pair of tickets to the Charlton Upbeats fundraising dinner at The Valley 14/10

Pat &Carys
AltonAddick
Bromley Addicks
Jean Huelin
Heather Anderson

A Centre Circle suite matchday package

Deborah Smith (Nee Sheppard)

A pair of tickets to be pre-match guests of the Directors in the Boardroom, and watch the match from the Directors Box at a game of your choice this season

LargeAddick

Painting of the 1st game back at The Valley

Stilladdicted

Nicky Bailey home shirt (09/10 season) signed by the whole squad

Mundell Fleming

Framed signed England shirt from the Kevin Keegan era

oohaahmortimer

2001 England Shirt - signed by 16 of the squad including Sir Chris Powell

T.C.E

Signed pair of Darren Randolph gloves

Anthony Cutts

Charlton ball signed by a former squad including signatures from Steve Brown, Dean Kiely and Mark Kinsella

Lancashire Lad&Lass

Two mounted A4 photos of your choice from the acclaimed photographer Gregory Warren's collection http://talkinginwhispers.zenfolio.com/portfolio

Mark Baggesen

Che Hales Flag, signed by Derek Hales

Irishaddick

Parky the three-foot Pink Cuddly Bear

Off_it

Comments

• Smudge - take a look for me please before going live.
  • Bump for Danny after his meeting.
  • Perfect Glenn, although i think the dinner is next Thursday, not Wednesday.

You might want to say there were 129 names entered into the draw.

You might also want to say on the dinner front they will receive a seperate email which we need them to reply to ASAP. Then send all those registered winners a mail saying 1. can they attend 2. if not, do they wish to nominate 2 others in their place or 3. Would they like us to find a worthy home for them. I'd ask for a reply by close Monday.

Its essential they don't go to waste IMO.

well done mate
  • In the thanks i would also include 'those who donated prizes'.
  • Hahahahahah brilliant! I cant wait to see Off It lug parky about!

Congrats to all the winners.
  • Large and the Board could be interesting...
  • Well done to all involved. Great amount collected and not done yet.
  • Large has to be a set up!
  • WSSWSS
    edited October 2010
    If anyone knows who Alton Addick is can you please whisper me their email address or get them to whisper me please. Thanks
  • edited October 2010
    Anything else would been donated straight back again, but Mr Powell's signiture on an England shirt not a chance : )
    Off_it when do you want to collect Parky? ; )

WSS, does this count as a whisper?
    And thanks Curb_it it got to the exciting bit and I had to go out.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2010
    Congrats to the winners.

The boardroom tickets should be great.
  • oh i didnt notice that TCE - well done. Nice prize.
  • So when can we start collecting for BDL's fundraising? I held back monies so i could pledge some more. Anything for a good cause ;-)

Well done all the winners & amazing amount collected already xx
  • Heather has just joined! Woohoo - email coming your way...
  • What time does Off It normally get back from the pub on a Friday?
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]What time does Off It normally get back from the pub on a Friday?

Presentation IN the pub in front of all his mates would surely be more fitting.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Large and the Board could be interesting...
    Fly on the wall time :)
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]What time does Off It normally get back from the pub on a Friday?

He dont want to be too late, Parky's waiting : )

Saturday morning?
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]What time does Off It normally get back from the pub on a Friday?

Saturday morning?

Where's he live? I could leave it on his doorstep until gets home in the early hours. ; )
  • Sponsored links:

• Off It and the giant pink bear has me in stitches. I fear it will be calling BearLine when he rolls in drunk in the early hours and feeling fruity !

Please can we arrange a handover ceremony down the Alma one night ??
  • Ill make sure ill be there if you do.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Off It and the giant pink bear has me in stitches. I fear it will be calling BearLine when he rolls in drunk in the early hours and feeling fruity !

Please can we arrange a handover ceremony down the Alma one night ??

No problem here ; )
  • If you do, I think we really have to have photos.
  • Before we get side-issued

Thanks to everyone who helped support this (financially, promoting, donating prizes), and many congratulations to the prize winners. Hope those who won dinner prizes, packages etc have a great time.
  • The Lass & I will be coming down for the Yeovil game, perhaps we could collect the ball at the Liberal Club or somewhere and maybe meet up with some other Lifers before the game?

Thanks to those of you who organised the draw and raffle.
  • Off it was last seen last night on the last train to new eltham and not heard from since. Absolutely hilarious. I've texted him to let him know. I'm sure he'll be on here later when the last bell goes.
  • Love it.

Parky, come to daddy!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Love it.

Parky, come to daddy!!!

Daddy.............
  • Jesus, is that it?

Looks more like a German Shepherd to me.