Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bernard Matthews RIP

edited November 2010 in Not Sports Related
Bernard Matthews, internationally-famous turkey-botherer has died, on Thanksgiving Day. Now THAT, Alanis Morisette, I think you will find, is ironic.

Comments

• Bootiful post.
  • edited November 2010
    Any suspicion of fowl play??
  • National day of mourning in turkey.
  • Xmas is Cancelled........for chavs
  • I heard he had a heart attack whilst being gobbled off
  • I hear he's going to be cremated.....on Gas Mk 4 for 3 1/2 hours.....
  • Bernard Matthew's family are said to devastated after reading the will.

He only left a poultry amount
  • Bernard Matthews started his empire in Norfolk from scratch, in the early days of trading he could count the number of turkeys he had on one hand.

Six.
  • All these jokes are sick... he'll be twizzling in his grave.
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Bernard Matthew's family are said to devastated after reading the will.

That's them stuffed then.
  • Sponsored links:

• What a baste
  • Come on lads, show a bit of class eh? We don't have all these naff jokes after some musician I've never heard of passes away do we?

A man has died after all.
  • [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]Come on lads, show a bit of class eh? We don't have all these naff jokes after some musician I've never heard of passes away do we?

A man has died after all.

Sorry sir.

RIP, my thoughts are with his/her family (delete as appropriate)
  • He wants a traditional send off with all the trimings.
    At least the national transplant people are happy all his vitals are in a nice bag up his rectum.
    The cranberrys are playing at the wake.
  • [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Bernard Matthew's family are said to devastated after reading the will.

That's them stuffed then.

they're spitting feathers apparently
  • Turkey Drummers for lunch as a mark of respect!
  • I've actually met Bernard Matthews. Dull work story. And he is widely known as as tight as a turkey's bottom.
  • Bernard matthews. Best before 25/11/10
  • Celeb death number 2 they always come in 3's bet ronnie corbett is shiting himself.
  • Sponsored links:

• Apparently James Blunt will be singing at his funeral, although it is unsure which song he will be singing......
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Apparently James Blunt will be singing at his funeral, although it is unsure which song he will be singing......

Only the Parson Nose which song he will be singing
  • Nothing to get in a flap over.