Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Boring Football clubs

edited January 2011 in General Charlton
It's at least 46 hours now since we signed a top player, appointed a top manager, sacked a nice manager, announced a takeover by wealthy investors, What's going On ??
Get your fingers out !!

Comments

• wigan, bolton, ipswich etc
    find ones like these very dull, though some other supporters would regard charlton as a boring club
  • Wigan are very dull.

Blackburn likewise, despite the sacking of Big Sam.
  • Colchester
  • Middlesbrough, Blackburn, Wigan, Doncaster.....
  • Leicester , Port Vale , Reading
  • [cite]Posted By: kingston[/cite]It's at least 46 hours now since we signed a top player

Yeah.Top player.Think the sun gave more text to the Day and date at the top of the page.
  • Everton, Middlesborough, Blackburn, Leicester, Port Vale, Wrexham, Lincoln, Bolton... All dull. It's not that I don't like them, just can't get one shred of enthusiasm either for or against them.
  • crystal boring palace
    dull dull dull
  • Middlesborough by FAR.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hull
    Fulham
    Blackburn
    Wigan
  • Middlesbrough, Hull & Stockport
  • Man Utd
  • [cite]Posted By: WeAreTheJBlock[/cite]Middlesbrough, Blackburn, Wigan, Doncaster.....
    Yes, yes, yes and no bloody way. Donny were in the conference in the 2002/3 season and are now in the championship playing the most attractive football in the league.

Preston North End
    Oldham.
  • Wigan, Fulham, Middlesboro, very hard for me to look beyond these 3.
  • [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]Coventry

Leaving the old ground used to be more fun than I bargained for.......
  • Craven Cottage is the most boring ground i've been to in support terms! "Come on Fulham" gets boring after 90 mins. Having a neutral stand doesnt help!
  • I bet most of the supporters of these clubs would list us
  • Fulham,Wigan,Crystal Palace,Watford,Peterborough,Bournemouth,Reading,Brighton.
  • Wigan
    Fulham
    Scunthorpe
    Reading
    Yeovil
    and above all MK Dons
  • Sponsored links:

• If i watch the Sunday match on Sky the one team i don't want to be on it are Blackburn, particularly at Ewood Park. They are the epitomy of premiership dull in my book
  • Wouldnt say doncaster are dull at all.

Boro, wigan, blackburn, hull

And yea, i think a few non addicks would prob put us in this group
  • When I first moved to Cornwall (when we were still in the Prem) I went to see an Argyle game. Me and about 6000 others sat quietly with occasional ripples of "oh I say", "bloody hell" and "what?" disturbing the soporific peace. I lost track of where the ball was on the pitch and by half time wasn't even sure what the score was. I've only been back since our descent into the bowels of hell, and every time I go there I wonder if this is how others see us now?
  • Bolton
    Oldham
    Rotherham
    Ipswich
    Norwich
    Grimsby..................see what i did there, eh? eh?.............i'll get my coat. :-(
  • [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]Coventry

Leaving the old ground used to be more fun than I bargained for.......

Know the feeling. :(
  • Fulham - nice place, but hardly anyone there cares about the game!
  • [cite]Posted By: Bexley Dan[/cite]If i watch the Sunday match on Sky the one team i don't want to be on it are Blackburn, particularly at Ewood Park. They are the epitomy of premiership dull in my book

I totally agree and add wigan and bolton to that list...
  • Bolton have actually played some attractive football this season
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Man Utd

Bingo! We have a winner.
  • Why are so many people saying wigan? Theyre the most temperamental team in the Prem... Last season got beat 9-1 at home to the yids then won 1-0 away iirc