Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

***********Sodje Gone****************

http://www.cafctv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10267~2281301,00.html

Comments

• ahhh link not working, well hes gone to hibernian on a free
  • he#ll score hatful in the pub league lol
  • well i should never have hung my boots up, if he can still get a game then there's still hope for me
  • We should put up a statue up of Colin Calderwood.
  • Sums up Scottish football. A very poor English league one striker can sign for a premier division scottish side.
  • he's gone on a Free and he looks like the costliest deal on transfer deadline day

truly awful

the worst footballer ive ever seen

yes he did try hard but so do i when i'm constipated
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]he's gone on a Free and he looks like the costliest deal on transfer deadline day

truly awful

yes he did try hard but so do i when i'm constipated[/quote]

And that's most days....
  • I'm sorry to see him go ........okay, he had his limitations - but played to his strengths and actually given a decent service, he did offer different options. Defences hated playing against him..

Anyway, I wish him luck up in Jockland.
  • Great deal for cafc
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]I'm sorry to see him go ........okay, he had his limitations - but played to his strengths and actually given a decent service, he did offer different options. Defences hated playing against him..

Anyway, I wish him luck up in Jockland.

This, really. Defenders most certainly didn't like him up 'em.
  • Sponsored links:

• Obviously a limited player but I'd have him over McLeod or Dickson every time. Scored more, worked harder and overall caused more problems then they ever did.
  • Hibs are in dire form...Akpo to the rescue!!!!

Hmmm....
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Obviously a limited player but I'd have him over McLeod or Dickson every time. Scored more, worked harder and overall caused more problems then they ever did.[/quote]

I wouldn't have had any of em.

All bloody awful.
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]he's gone on a Free and he looks like the costliest deal on transfer deadline day

truly awful

yes he did try hard but so do i when i'm constipated

The worst player you have ever seen? Really, you can't have watched too much football then. I can name a couple of hundred who are worse.
  • Big - Hello to charlton from scotland btw, was dissapointed to read some comments on our new striker !!!

you guys are lucky we didnt swap one of our strikers for him - colin nish !!

anyhow im sure you all wish him luck tho..... dont you....
  • [cite]Posted By: mcaitchi[/cite]Big - Hello to charlton from scotland btw, was dissapointed to read some comments on our new striker !!!

Yes

Good luck to him

We've got no Sodjes :'-(
  • He will score loads for you, dont worry
  • Personally i thought Sodje was more than good enough for us. He was strong on the ball and caused opposing defences problems, the problem was he is injury prone so never had a long run in the team. if he stayed fit i think he would have done a lot better for us. I do wish him luck.
  • Good luck and thanks Akpo.
  • good luck Akpo
    thanks for the goal against leeds
    one of the best games last season
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Obviously a limited player but I'd have him over McLeod or Dickson every time. Scored more, worked harder and overall caused more problems then they ever did.

All bloody awful.
    Well not now that we can afford better. But certainly wasn't the worst striker we've had in the last couple of years.
  • I don't think he ever did anything wrong for us. He wasn't a great player, but he wasn't the worst either.
    Give him credit, he did try, but was not up to the standard we needed.
    Good luck to him.
  • Unbelievably harsh IMO. I think we'd have done better with him on the pitch than Abbot any day of the week. He'll do ok up there I reckon as he has more heart and perseverance than several of the players we see too regularly at the moment. Good luck to him.
  • [cite]Posted By: mcaitchi[/cite]Big - Hello to charlton from scotland btw, was dissapointed to read some comments on our new striker !!!

No footballing brain, not good control, not a natural finisher. But is quick, prepared to work hard and occasionaly shows signs he could be half decent. As mentioned defenders hate playing against him.

Good luck to him............and to Hibs.
  • Good luck Akpo, you probably never stood a chance here, go score lots of goals
  • Thought he was going to be amazing after the first game I saw him away at Yeovil last season...running towards the Charlton end, rain pouring off him, pushing defenders all over the place and smashing the bar with a shot from outside the box...sadly he never looked as good as that again but he was a 100% man and therefore whilst limited he gets my best wishes for that & hope he has a good career in Scotland. Not a bad strike rate for us and who knows, with a bit better service he may have been ok, but he was probably bottom choice of our strikers now so no point keeping hold of him.
  • A strong whole hearted player who gave his all for Charlton epitomised in two games, against Swindon at home when we had two players sent off in the first half, when he ran his guts out holding the line and his goal at home to Leeds. Good luck to you Akpo. You were not the best but you were definitely not the worst.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Obviously a limited player but I'd have him over McLeod or Dickson every time. Scored more, worked harder and overall caused more problems then they ever did.[/quote]

All bloody awful.[/quote]
    Well not now that we can afford better. But certainly wasn't the worst striker we've had in the last couple of years.[/quote]

Disagree.

Shocking technique with no finishing ability.....and also summed up our pisspoor scouting at the time.

If he's so good why has CP got shot of him so quickly?

A Non league player off to the Scottish Conference.
  • Good decision to get rid
  • [cite]Posted By: Redhenry[/cite]Good decision to get rid

Don't doubt that, would have preferred Abbot went