Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Best website to buy football tickets through? (PL)

edited March 2011 in General Charlton
I've got to buy two tickets for my brother in law, who will be visiting London in a couple of weeks time.
He's the type of Aussie (proper bush boy), who thinks football is a sissy sport. His wife has asked me to sort tickets out, so he can get a proper experience which hopefully will make him think twice, next time he's about to slag our sport of choice off.
I could have been nasty and bought him tickets for Nillwall v Leeds United (I was actually considering this as a laugh - imagine Crocodile Dundee in Bermondsey).
However, I consider myself a nice brother in law. Also, I've been asked to sort out tickets for Premier League.
Spurs v Stoke has been requested. Any websites that you can recommend?

The cheapest I've found is 110 quid through www.worldticketshop.com

Comments

• https://www.eticketing.co.uk/tottenhamhotspur/details/event.aspx?itemref=1511
  • Unfortunately only single tickets are available through that link
  • adsads
    edited March 2011
    would avoid the 'worldticketshop', they've been on watchdog a few times! you could try one of the clubs independent forums or get tickets for the away end? or take him to a Rymans Premier League game
  • Thanks, will do
  • If i was a neutral, then the Milwall Vs Leeds game would appeal to me.
    Great atmosphere and both teams in with a play off shout.
    It would certainly come before Spurs Vs Stoke.
  • I think they're a bit nervous about the Millwall lot.
  • Ended up buying them tickets for QPR v Blades on Monday night. 30 quid per ticket.