Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

My Band - 'Van Susans' .....**Live at IndigO2 Sat 16th April**

13»

Comments

• Good to see the CAFC official twitter publicising.

Also anyone interested they are publicising 10 quid guest passes.

Good luck again.
  • For an added bonus....I will appear on stage at some point in full Charlton kit. Trying to lure Dave Berry into giving us a play on XFM!
  • edited April 2011
    Olly howsabout the valley at half time / or before the game , last home game of the season?
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Good to see the CAFC official twitter publicising.

Good luck again.

B where do you get them passes i fancy taking the missus and our pals to this
  • best of luck with this, great stuff.

when's the soccer am gig then ?!?!
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Good to see the CAFC official twitter publicising.

Good luck again.

B where do you get them passes i fancy taking the missus and our pals to this

whoever is doing VanSusans twitter said: Anyone need a guest list pass for the Indigo2 this Saturday just holla! Gets you in for £10 rather than £15 cos we care.

Ill see if olly comes back to you before i ask them.
  • NLA, try Fan Susans on Facebook

Agree, Soccer AM beckons if the record label has a good PR man.
  • Cheers b let me know what they say,

Ollie point me in the right direction if you can mate.

Henners I don't do bookface mate
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Cheers b let me know what they say,

Ollie point me in the right direction if you can mate.

Henners I don't do bookface mate

Just send me a whisper on here matey, give me the names of those who you'd like to bring along and I'll make sure you're on the guest list.
  • edited April 2011
    Olly, when's the Album..............Sorry CD out?
  • Sponsored links:

• just listened to a few tracks and gotta say very good.
  • edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]Olly, when's the[strike]Album[/strike]..............Sorry CD out?

EP's out May 23rd, and it's called 'We Could Be Scenery'

Van Susans - We Could Be Scenery
  • [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]just listened to a few tracks and gotta say very good.

Just ordered it.............downloads available for 2 quid on the 24th may ; )
  • Just put another message out on my facebook page about you guys, telling people about tomorow night and putting a link on there to your Utube video's. Told people to either get along and see you or click on the link (most people I'm linked to are way outside London and many outside UK) and listen.
    Hope it goes great for you......good luck guys!
  • Saw the videos on Youtube...I liked them, but surely it's down hill from here now you've played at the Valley?
  • Nice one! It's always good to see someone from Bromley do well for themselves!
  • edited April 2011
    Well last night went brilliantly! Very pleased with how it went. Very decent sized crowd, among them a few Addicks,. Thanks those that came down.
    Should hopefully be a little piece in the next home programme with a pic of me on stage in full CAFC kit.
    Thanks again everyone for your support
  • edited April 2011
    vansusansollyo2charlton.jpg
  • Love it!
  • As you were in full kit, did you remain fairhful and play well for 89 minutes but then make a stupid mistake, which saw you booed of by the crowd?

Seriously, congrats!
  • Sponsored links:

• Top man...............................but no shinpads, not the full kit then ; )
    Glad it went well.
  • Was your manager stood at the side wearing a flat cap and holding his coat?
  • it was a great night thought the Van Susans were top not to blow smoke up your arse olly but you guys deserve a good break

goodluck look forward to the next one
  • Anyone into music? Look at the facebook page of the Manilishies - listen to Cocaine Queen, post comments, I will then say why.
  • edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]it was a great night thought the Van Susans were top not to blow smoke up your arse olly but you guys deserve a good break

goodluck look forward to the next one

Thanks buddy! Glad you had fun and we really appreciate your support. Was a really good night.

Masicat, is that a clever ploy to get more 'likes' on Facebook? ;-)
  • Olly

Would you fancy doing a gig in the north suites at the Valley?
    If so give me a whisper to discuss further
  • Full page article in the Rochdale programme on the Van Susans including our Olly in full CAFC Kit on stage.

Rochdale programme also had another full page feature on another Lifer. We ARE Charlton!

One guess each who the other Lifer was (not me before you say it)