Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sony Xperia Play vs iPhone 4 iOS

So which is better?

Comments

• Only one way to find out...

...FIGHT....

• I got an Arc instead, bigger screen than the Play, better camera, better battery life, and less prone to crashing (according to techradar) If you use your phone for games 8 hours a day then the Play has no competition, if you want an Android phone to rival HTC and Apple, then the Arc is great. Only thing it lacks is a forward facing camera but I have no need to video call anyone, so I couldn't care less.
  • I have the xperia x10, has been a cracking phone. I will be getting the arc in a couple months. Sony beats apple on this one
  • It may be worth checking out the samsung galaxy s 2. Probably the best specced phone out at the mo and can be found on some decent deals. Ive started to notice a trend on ios devices in that they go slow after a year and abit of use thats looking at a phone i own and a few mates and of course you pay a hell of alot more. If you want an iphone may be better to wait a few months for the new one.

If you really wanna be different you could always try windows phone 7!