Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Can't help feeling he's gonna be excellent. Don't know why just do. Would have been my choice to replace PP if we wanted to choose a rooky.
  • Well we can see now if he is any good without it having a effect on us.

If he is any good he'll probably go on to manage West Ham one day.

• @SHG I think he'll blow out.  Won't understand why lesser ebings will not be able to do what he can do.
  • @Kap10 just like Poyet ?
  • Good luck to him, but I can't see it going well.  He's too incendiary a character and will probably end up biting a 4th official or something.
  • one thing he'd install is passion and a feel good feeling if he reflects his playing days.
  • Is that the passion that led to pushing the ref over and giving Fascist salutes?  Could all be a bit lively for Wiltshire.
  • It'll be interesting to chart his progress against that of CP from this point on albeit he will be managing in a lower league.
  • Can't see him being a success tbh - would have him down as more of a Maradona than a Cruyff in terms of mercurial talent turned manager.

Love the guy to bit's but has always struck me as a bit too much of a loose canon/excentric to be a football manager.

• @exiled_Addick

Like Ian Holloway and Neil Warnock perhaps ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Holloway/Warnock = eccentric

Di Canio = mental

• Very passionate. Think he would need a club with a decent transfer budget to bring in his own style of players otherwise can see him being too frustrated with the lack of talent at a lower league club.
  • I wonder if anyone who thinks that PDC would be a great appointment for us also holds the view that CP isn't because he is too inexperienced.

Nah, surely not, eh?
  • "U BoatHolloway/Warnock = eccentricDi Canio = mental"Exactly!!
  • Collymore said Di Canio is the new manager.  This is going to be fun.
  • Missed out there
  • Missed out there

On an inexperienced manager who will need time to learn?
  • Missed out there.
  • Missed out there
  • Because he's passionate doesn't guarantee its going to work, i think he will be extremely frustrated working with below average players and his appointment is a timebomb waiting to blow up, i reckon he'll walk before Xmas.....

Or .....

Swindon will go up with a record amount of points seen in League 2 , and we will all be moaning why we didn't get him , i reckon he would be a nightmare for our board to work with, given our situation.
  • Sponsored links:

• Was chatting with West Hams fans my tip sunday night next boss was Di Canioi but now he is Swindon Boss.

I would now say the ex croatia boss Bilic next boss at 16-1 or Julien Dicks lol 66-1  odds

• Chris Hughton will be next West Ham boss unless QPR sack Warnock.
  • Well I was thinking this also.

Paper made me laugh yesterday Dave Jones 8-1  next West Ham boss really so next season West Ham want to loss in playOffs Semis if so your his man.

Why not the mk dons manager????? he is only 30

• Was chatting with West Hams fans my tip sunday night next boss was Di Canioi but now he is Swindon Boss.

I would now say the ex croatia boss Bilic next boss at 16-1 or Julien Dicks lol 66-1  odds

Julian Dicks has just jacked it in as manager of Grays as well!

Julian Dicks has just jacked it in as manager of Grays as well!
    After Sullivan's comments about Di Canio and rookie managers generally, even though Dicks isn't a rookie as such, as he hasn't managed a professional team, I can't see him going to West Ham
  • I think it'll be Hughton also
  • Won their first game against swindon submarines 4-0. Sounds an easy game and in pre-season, but i get the feeling that if Di canio gets his 1st few games right then they wont stop winning.
  • He's at it again!
    Beating up his own players now!