Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Comments

• Cannot wait!

I only hope Krazee-Eyez-Killa makes another appearance at some point in this 'masterpiece of a comedy'.

That Krazee-Eyez-Killa episode, followed by Joseph, Mary and Larry (Series 3) was easily my favourite. I regularly choke on a beer (or two) over those episodes. Genius.
  • Fantastic.  When's it on?
  • Can't wait. One of the funniest things I've ever seen.
  • Must admit to this one passing me by. As that's a trailer for season 8 i can assume it's quite popular then?

Might download a few episodes to see if i like it.
  • Go for it tango, it won't disappoint... 
  • Must admit to this one passing me by. As that's a trailer for season 8 i can assume it's quite popular then?

How can it pass you by??

Get onto youtube, type in 'restaurant opening', just the funniest.

• This is 10 minutes of comedy gold:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsfljesC9MA

Has me in stitches this programme!

How can it pass you by??

Get onto youtube, type in 'restaurant opening', just the funniest.

I'm assumig you mean where they all start swearing? made me laugh.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2011
    Absolute class!

Can't wait for the next series.
  • I'm now currently 30% through downloading series 1-7. Should keep me busy til the season starts.
  • I bet its pretty, pretty good!
  • When does this start in the UK?
  • The show is funny no doubt but I can't deal with all the shouting.  Have stopped watching it as a result.  Shame.
  • New series (9) started tonight. Watched first 10 min, wasn't hooked so will try again tomorrow. Looked very samey.
  • I still think Seinfeld is better
  • iainment said:

I still think Seinfeld is better

Oh definitely! By miles.
  • That was not a great first episode for a comeback series
  • Watched that restaurant opening scene, a show I've never seen so thought I'd watch it.

Must have missed the funny bit. More of a peep show/Brasseye kind of guy myself.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'll keep an eye out for this, but did feel like the show had run out of ideas and was trying a bit too hard by the end of the last series.
  • I thought it was a decent return....larry and leons bit about constipation was pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good
  • edited October 2017
    I really enjoyed it. I thought it was original enough to warrant new air time (Larry disdain going international), and I'm always happy with Leon action.

It's also always reassuring to know that I'm not the only person who finds many inane situations awkward - stop and chats, holding doors, gifts, tips, etc.
  • RedPanda said:

I really enjoyed it. I thought it was original enough to warrant new air time (Larry disdain going international), and I'm always happy with Leon action.

It's also always reassuring to know that I'm not the only person who finds many inane situations awkward - stop and chats, holding doors, gifts, tips, etc.

My mate describes it as a more intelligent, Jewish version of “Some mother’s do ‘ave ‘em”
  • edited March 20
    Watching again from the beginning as of 1 week ago.     Lost nothing over the years.   

Absolutely fantastic.  LD is a comedy genius.  
  • 7 years on from last post and now onto season 12.

Just watching episode 5 and thought Richard Lewis didn’t look well at all. Just googled and saw he died 3 weeks ago, aged 76. Never seen his stand up stuff but have liked him in this over the years.

RIP Richard 
    Oh wow, that is sad. I'm not a big fan of RIP threads but he is surely worthy of one.  If I'm being honest , I never thought he looked well - there was always that look about him and I'm sure this health comes up in a few episodes of Curb. RIP Richard.
  • edited March 21
    His SIRI rant in the 1st episode (I think) of this series really tickled me. Was chuckling about it for ages.

The RL thing is poignant given the story line about their wills this season and who would be dead first. 

RIP RL. 
  • I think the "You C**t" poker episode might be favourite episode of any sitcom ever. Absolutely glorious.