Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

***** PLAYERS CHARLTON LIFE HAVE CHOSEN TO SPONSOR FOR 2011/12 SEASON

We have bitten the bullet and gone for all seven shirts (I hope you feckers pay up) rather than hold back because players do get snapped up.

As Jackson and Danny Green were far and away leaders in their respective categories you know we have reserved them.

Solly and Wagstaff then led neck and neck in their section - both players that we would hope to see a lot of during the season so we have gone for both of them.

Then for the second spot in the newbies as i asked Morrison and Hollands were also very close, even tho Morrison edged it, we decided to go for both of them.

Then finally because he did so well behind the other two popular players in his section we have gone for young Jordan Cousins.

So to confirm:

1 x Johnnie Jackson's away
1 x Danny Green's away
1 x Danny Hollands' home shirt
1 x Michael Morrison's away
1 x Chris Solly's home shirt
1 x Scott Wagstaff's away
1 x Jordan Cousin's away

I hope everyone is happy with the choices and think we have a good mix amongst this group.  And lets hope we dont jinx them.

Please note that we are happy to still keep accepting donations (you're just too late to choose) because we hope to book an 8th shirt.  That will be a record year.

Well done everyone.

Comments

• Great stuff, well done B (and everyone else!)
  • Thanks for sorting all this out Curb_It. A very decent selection of players. We must be the Club's biggest shirt sponsors!
  • Excellent choices. Good stuff. Well done again Curb_it.
  • Well done Curb_it, thanks for all the work and time you've put into this.
  • We are and the club are more than happy with it from what I can make out.

So keep it coming.

• Nice work B, nice we could get my mate Sollys.

Did you just want a score from me?
  • yes score is fine. Thats what i have you down as.  If i need more i will shout.
  • Good stuff and well done Curb-it.

keep that money coming in guys and girls, would be great to break the £3k barrier for the first time.
  • Out of interest, does anyone know who the other Charlton forums have sponsored?

• Out of interest, does anyone know who the other Charlton forums have sponsored?

Naughty.

Maidstone Addicks, Bromley Addicks and Addicks Down Under have all sponsored players.  All the other sponsors are businesses or individuals I believe.  At least three of the individuals are lifers.

Kaybridge Construction have sponsored all three of Connor Gough's shirts so maybe they know something we don't.

• Sponsored links:

• Who have Bromley gone for Henry?
  • Who have Bromley gone for Henry?
    We went for the player who shares his name with part of the borough (and no, it wasn't my suggestion)

If we have the money we'll do two more in January when the price comes down.
  • Indeed, well organised, Curb_It.......and a good, fair result from the vote.
  • Well done and many thanks Curb_It.

A good mix of homegrown, established and new there.

• Yes, well done, Curb_it.

My family sponsors Chris Powell's training top after Parky left us in the lurch.Serendipity ?

NWKA has decided not to sponsor a shirt this time and will be aiming to raise enough cash to buy something worthwhile for the Academy ( for a similar sum that would buy a shirt) Possibly a set of track suits a la Bromley Addicks but will be confirmed after our meeting with Academy personnel.

Also, our chosen charity for next season is CADSA's VI  Headsets Appeal which aims to provide much needed match coverage for the visually impaired . These can also be used at many away grounds which have the loop system used at The Valley.

So, we continue to support the Club, albeit in a different way this time round. And our usual signed sponsored shirt will be replaced by a shirt signed by all the current squad as the prize in our free draw for members at our April AGM.

• Great work B, I wouldn't fancy all that organising I must admit so fair play for undertaking it, a good mix of players as well.
  • Many thanks to the organisers again this year.

This exercise, and the seat-cleaning etc, don't make us look like a pony outfit IMHO.

I feel it shows the opposite..............
    Cut through all the corporate BS, £1000 season tickets, shirt-selling tours of China, and £120k a week Sky FC players - and you will find a genuine football club with genuine support in the community.

Come on Charlton !
  • Nice one Curb_it, thanks for all the work you put in.

COYR

• edited July 2011

I believe Maidstone sponsor Waggy as he is a Maidstone lad.

Put me down for £20. BACS if poss. Will have to be after 25th if thats ok.

• Good Job B for organising this, you must definitely be in the clique now, if you wasn't already !
  • Sponsored links:

• Well Done all concerned

Offit

As for other Forums i can safely say we have not sponsered anyone as for others i doubt they have either

• Fantastic job Curb-It.  7, possibly 8, players' shirts sponsored and, speaking for myself, I'm helping the club I love and in with a chance of winning something at the end of the season. Couldn't be happier :-)

Offit

As for other Forums i can safely say we have not sponsered anyone as for others i doubt they have either

That's a shame LB. Would be good publicity and more money for the club - a win/win situation.

Offit

That's a shame LB. Would be good publicity and more money for the club - a win/win situation.
    Sure would be but money is tight in the Present climate for most and we are fairly small in comparison to here, also i would not commit myself as i don't if i will have a job in the next few months
  • Again well done Curb it, thanks for organising , some good choices in there.
  • Great stuff.  Thank you Curb_It.
  • Nice work B, nice we could get my mate Sollys.

Did you just want a score from me?

Coupla weeks paper round
  • Congratulations to the organisers and all contributors for a job well done.

Let's hope the feelgood factor is a sign of things to come this season.

Long may it continue.
  • Many thanks to the organisers again this year.

This exercise, and the seat-cleaning etc, don't make us look like a pony outfit IMHO.

I feel it shows the opposite..............
    Cut through all the corporate BS, £1000 season tickets, shirt-selling tours of China, and £120k a week Sky FC players - and you will find a genuine football club with genuine support in the community.

Come on Charlton !
    Well said, Phil.
  • @JT Chuckle, chuckle.