Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

SQUAD NUMBERS

edited July 2011 in General Charlton
When they due out????

Comments

• No one knows.  CAFC twitter said today not yet available.

Some time next week I would guess.
  • thats not good enough Henry! I want them now!! do something!!!!!!!
  • I've rang Chris and he's told me what they are but if I told you I'd have to kill you.

Don't worry, no real shocks other than the new striker is 10, BWP 23 and the new Defender 5.
  • Mambo not number 5 then?
  • I see JJ was wearing number 10 in the latest pic on the OS.
  • I see JJ was wearing number 10 in the latest pic on the OS.
    Training gear numbers are often different I think
  • I rang the other CP at the training ground and he said that CP the manager has told him the squad list but they are yet to be submitted to the FL or announced to us because there will be two new signings before 11.45am on Monday and the FL need to be informed by midday Monday latest.
  • 2 new signings.................Flloyd & Harvey ???     Tweedlede & Tweedledum ??    Ronnie C & Ronnie B ??    Morecombe & Wise ???
  • i heard the chuckle brothers?
  • I rang the other CP at the training ground and he said that CP the manager has told him the squad list but they are yet to be submitted to the FL or announced to us because there will be two new signings before 11.45am on Monday and the FL need to be informed by midday Monday latest.
    Good shout Large.
  • Sponsored links:

• Well Bover is 21...
  • Well Bover is 21...
    You just beat me to it
  • At least that's one out of the "who's going to be number 1" pot... !
  • For all of you that have ask me what number I will bb I will be number 21 :) in honour to my good friend bessone :)

for those without twitter.
  • The fact the club haven't released the squad numbers yet (they had to be in with the league by noon) suggests there are moves afoot. We don't want potential buyers knowing which of our players haven't been assigned a number (as it makes clear that we want rid), for example...
  • Do they have to be with the FL yet?

The number 1 shirt will be the interesting one for me.
  • Do they have to be with the FL yet?

The number 1 shirt will be the interesting one for me.

I think it will be Hamer with Sully number 13 and Robbie further down.
  • Elliot will keep No.1 shirt unless he leaves before they are announced. Be very disrespectful.
  • Elliot will keep No.1 shirt unless he leaves before they are announced. Be very disrespectful.
    agreed
  • WSSWSS
    edited August 2011
    Bover is 21.
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone know what number Bover is?
    agreed
    But would we give it to him if he's talking with another club but yet to sign?
  • Anyone know what number Bover is?
    21 I think.
    agreed
    But would we give it to him if he's talking with another club but yet to sign?
    In my opinion it's his number until he leaves, same as 7 is Wagstaff's even though in my opinion Green will be the "7" on the pitch if you get what I mean. Don't like taking numbers away from people when they are proper numbers i.e. 1-11
  • New squad and all numbers up for grabs as far as I'm concerned.
  • At Inter and maybe other Italian Clubs the players used to auction the shirt numbers with the money going to Charity.
  • .....and the bottom line is: Does it really matter what number's on their back?
  • .....and the bottom line is: Does it really matter what number's on their back?
    To some players it does

• I've heard Bover will be number 21, can anyone confirm this?
  • I hadn't heard that, PIP.  Probably a totally unfounded rumour.  This place, eh?  What's it like?