Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Vote Kelly Wortman - Charlton Fan (Sort of)

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nolly aka lucy lou[/cite]brian won it henry!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH had to turn off BBC London when they started a phone in on "how Black is Brian?" Eurovison come dancing. Fuck fuck bollacks crap.

LOL.

Someone's hacked Henry's account.
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    lol - they didnt ask me about Charlton...and nothing was related....tho i guess i could have completely sidelined and rabbited on about it when they asked me about my favourite underwear or something, hehe.

(whats EFL material??)
  • Options
    Good for you Cutie.

I hope you do well (says a learing fat 40 something)
  • Options
    haha!! thanks Nick, i really appreciate that! x
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    He may be a "learing fat 40 something" Kelly, but that's his flash car in the account pic!
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    forgot me obligatory: ;-)
  • Options
    oops!
  • Options
    lol. if you could turn back time aye?! i think she's a very nice girl ill vote!
  • Options
    when you say sort of do you mean in the cunning stunt sense
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    oops what? :-/

(ooh...never mind, lol - yeah thank for that!)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]lol. if you could turn back time aye?! i think she's a very nice girl ill vote![/quote]

yay! thanks very much! it doesnt start til dec but i'll keep in touch! x x
  • Options
    I'll vote
  • Options
    (whats EFL material??)

English as a foreign language.

Good luck Kelly.
  • Options
    Thanks carter, i'll be sure to let you know more details when i do! And i looked that EFL up on the net BFR so's to find out, lol! i guess thats a compliment...? hehe.
  • Options
    Good luck CutieGal......remember to remind us all nearer the time.

All these boys will be like putty in your hand after a few weeks!!
  • Options
    I'll vote for you Cutie (don't listen to this lot on here, they're just jealous!)

By the way, which toilets do you use most often?

;-)
  • Options
    The toilet duck strikes again
  • Options
    Yeah, I'd vote for you.

I went home and logged on to Playboy last night as I was intrigued after reading the start of this thread and wanted to check (that was last night's excuse anyway!).

Good luck...
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    hehe - negative comments are part and parcel in the glamour environment so its not like i havent heard it before! EVERY girl gets it, even the drop dead stunners, be it jealousy or whatever...kind of a shame really. But thanks for all the comments, i'll be sticking around so dont u worry, lol. If i tell you which toilet am i likely to find you there waiting for me??..... :-P

And thanks for having a peek PassIt, really appreciate that :-) x
  • Options
    dont listen to the negative comments, its just people pretending that they wouldnt when they clearly clearly would.

i looked and think your on to a winner, and good luck i say.

;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: CutieGal[/cite]hehe - negative comments are part and parcel in the glamour environment so its not like i havent heard it before! EVERY girl gets it, even the drop dead stunners, be it jealousy or whatever...kind of a shame really. But thanks for all the comments, i'll be sticking around so dont u worry, lol. If i tell you which toilet am i likely to find you there waiting for me??..... :-P

And thanks for having a peek PassIt, really appreciate that :-) x

Can I mention that I'm a trainee photographer... seriously. Very willing to do some free shoots with you if you can spare the time

;-)
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    I'm more than happy to carry your bags for you Medders ;-)
  • Options
    Odds on this thread going to sticky status?
  • Options
    Interesting to see the tone of the posts change in this thread from when I posted the original up to when Kelly joined the site.
  • Options
    How do we know it's really Kelly?
  • Options
    "Sticky status" LOL!
  • Options
    I suppose it could be someone else, who would have to be a right loser to pretend to be someone else (Thought this site was a bit up from Netaddicks). I did inform club that I would be posting something on her behalf, I assumed they e-mailed her advising her of this fact.

Is there something you wish to own up to Lookout ? :-)
  • Options
    f**k me do i feel like a pr1ck now!!

sorry treacle, you got my vote anyway!
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Wait a minute!!! What's this "sort of" business??? You're either "in" or you're "out" missy...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]"Sticky status" LOL!
    I resisted making any comments about Badger's post - I thought we'd be able to rely on you Lookie! ;o)