Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Vote Kelly Wortman - Charlton Fan (Sort of)

Comments

• Options
    lol - sooo mch to reply to...ok hi guys, i just got back from Spain on a 2 day shoot at 2am this morning and so pls forgive me if my convo flow is a bit shoddy! I am indeed Kelly, lol - im not that sad! not sure how to prove it tho...any ideas? hehe! Erm, i did get informed by the club that they'd passed it on to you so thats how i knew where to look....and i didnt put 'sort of' lol! That was someones elses doing...not that i mind..i love supporting anything local, Charlton, my local kids footy club and the rugby team...hehe - i just think the local yokels should support each other :-) Thanks to anyone willing to donate a vote, yay! And lets get sticky, hehe! I hope you have all been well...lookinh forward to the footy/rugby later?! xx
  • Options
    [quote]
    Can I mention that I'm a trainee photographer... seriously. Very willing to do some free shoots with you if you can spare the time

;-)[/quote]

Ooh, sounds intriguing Medders...do you have an existing portfolio or any images i can look at? xx
  • Options
    He did the Charity Matches in the Gallery

Not sure you could call it glamour tho!
  • Options
    Medders was at the Stoop last night taking pics of the Harlequins' game - so he's definitely your man for "action" shots! ;o) lol
  • Options
    Hey Kelly, welcome to the board. You'll find us a friendly bunch (most of the time). Please don't take to heart any comments made in light hearted banter. You'll find that everybody on here is fully behind you. Best of luck!!
  • Options
    Agreed Pete. I'm sure there are many on here who would love to be fully behind her.

And as for the derogatory comments, behave you lot. She's a massive improvement on your right hand - which is all that I bet most of you spent last night with.
  • Options
    Haha!! x
  • Options
    Helllo lads and ladies!!

i just wanted to stop by on this fine friday to wish you all a great and relaxing weekend :-)

(And feel free to check out the Dartford and Gravesend Messengers papers if you can...im in it, hehe!)

Stay safe everyone, lots of love
    Kelly xx
  • Options
    I'm feeling used. You're only after my vote.
  • Options
    Hi Kelly,

I'll be sure to check out the paper, what page you on?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    3 obviously
  • Options
    Bring a copy along tomorrow shagger
  • Options
    Erm, page 3 of the gravesend messenger and page 5 (i think) of the dartford messenger :-)

Today has been sooooo great.....dont'cha just love sundays? i just took a nap and feel yummy, hehe! now just cooking some dinner and gonna watch a movie...anyone about? what you all up to today? xx
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Define "yummy". Go on, I'm really interested to know what that means in a glamour model on a sunday context!
  • Options
    So am I.
    Bump
  • Options
    You boys eh...LOL

Come on West Side you get the Dartford Issue what does it say or is it pictures only :-)
  • Options
    I'm reliant on one of you lot to supply me with a means of which to vote for young Kelly and some photographic material to errr cast my vote over
  • Options
    She's a Chelsea supporter Carter..
    zooweekly.co.uk search for kelly wortman... enough pics for ya there..!
  • Options
    Chelsea Supporter...mmmm I may have to sink this thread then..!
  • Options
    She's tricked us all!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You withdrawing your support now Ketman ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uppernorth.Ian[/cite]You withdrawing your support now Ketman ?

Undecided we'll wait for her next post on here to explain her case, if she continues to flirt with some of you guys I'll refrain from sinking her for now.
  • Options
    Being the naughty schoolboys we have been lately and what with AFKA being away can someone put a pic up?? Pleeeeeease!!
  • Options
    If you're going to put piccies up, get the one of Keeley Hazel in a Charlton Shirt.

Now she is tasty....
  • Options
    http://www.beautifulboobs.co.uk/gallery/zoofootball/72600_Keeley_Charlton_Athletic_122_449lo?full=1
  • Options
    Nice one Carlsberg.
  • Options
    You know, I was over in the teabagging thread thinking, "Now, what would AFKA do?" Then it dawned on me, bloody hell, it's a diversion, I've left the Kelly Wortman thread unwatched...
  • Options
    Schoolboy error
    ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uppernorth.Ian[/cite]She's a Chelsea supporter Carter..
    zooweekly.co.uk search for kelly wortman... enough pics for ya there..!

Chelsea? We've been duped! Hmmmm, may have just lost my vote...
  • Options
    lol looky!