Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Vote Kelly Wortman - Charlton Fan (Sort of)

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: uppernorth.Ian[/cite]You withdrawing your support now Ketman ?

I got your joke mate. Even if Ketters didnt
  • Options
    LOL - i sooo love this thread...with holding any flirting Ketters (can i call u that!?) i actually think you lot are a right laugh...hehe! And i am sorry about the whole Chelsea thing...i ve supported them all my life - my dad is a supporter and being his little girl he made sure it rubbed off on me....sad i know....but i do feel loyal to my dad! but i have a soft spot for local teams...closer to home i guess! and yummy means...well, yummy! :-) you know, all comfy and cosy....god i sound like a right woman, hehe! x
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CutieGal[/cite]LOL - i sooo love this thread...with holding any flirting Ketters (can i call u that!?) i actually think you lot are a right laugh...hehe! And i am sorry about the whole Chelsea thing...i ve supported them all my life - my dad is a supporter and being his little girl he made sure it rubbed off on me....sad i know....but i do feel loyal to my dad! but i have a soft spot for local teams...closer to home i guess! and yummy means...well, yummy! :-) you know, all comfy and cosy....god i sound like a right woman, hehe! x

No offence but you come across as a 12 year old trying too hard! Whats with the "hehe!" after every stupid comment?
  • Options
    lol - no offence taken, thats just me! im cool with it :-)
  • Options
    Wow! You could have come back with anything...but you tell me its ok! Definately trying too hard! ;o) (This said in jest now btw!)
  • Options
    im not a mean person...you telling me i sound like a 12 year old doesnt offend me...sorry! :-)
  • Options
    Looks like you could have an extra 90/100 voters?
  • Options
    your great cutiegal
  • Options
    :-) thanks nolly! who's been watching the rugby??
  • Options
    Embarassing friday night Cutie I was glad I was in a pub with a DJ so I couldn't hear the commentators ruining us!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    'your great cutiegal'

fuck me... throw in a couple of 'hehe's and grown men go wobbly at the knees ;)
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    i was actually cringing at both the visual and audio displays....oh dear...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Boat[/cite]'your great cutiegal'

fuck me... throw in a couple of 'hehe's and grown men go wobbly at the knees ;)

I'm glad someone is with me!
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    yes im glad to
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CutieGal[/cite]with holding any flirting Ketters (can i call u that!?)

You can call him anything you like love, most of us do....
  • Options
    So is honesty the best policy chaps ? Coming on a Charlton Board admitting you are Chelsea is fair play in my book & AFKA wanted to encourage Friendly Debate from opposing fans so this thread stays open until further notice.

(Don't forget to vote Guys) ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]So is honesty the best policy chaps ? Coming on a Charlton Board admitting you are Chelsea is fair play in my book & AFKA wanted to encourage Friendly Debate from opposing fans so this thread stays open until further notice.

(Don't forget to vote Guys) ;-)

Ket's....my son!! Is CutieGirl your first date in years this thursday?
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    No Mate fraid not, I am not that lucky, the one I am hoping to go out with is local lass from my manor.
  • Options
    Why has this been sunk?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Why has this been sunk?

AFKA is back... Wouldnt have happened under Lookie!
  • Options
    AFKA's married. His missus sunk it.......

;o)
  • Options
    had a good novelty factor, but an advertising ground for some Chelsea tart this place is not
  • Options
    No need to candy coat it AFKA, say what you mean. LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]had a good novelty factor, but an advertising ground for some Chelsea tart this place is not

*says AFKA, flicking back his fringe and wringing his hands whilst goose-stepping around the room in his jackboots*
  • Options
    I, for one, am glad that AFKA's back. About time too.
  • Options
    Well I would
  • Options
    hmm..ok firstly I would not consider myself a tart :-/ and secondly i was directed here by the Charlton FC website...i didnt just come and intrude!
  • Options
    meeeeeyoooooow!
  • Options
    hehe - your avatar pic is really funny!