Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scotland...

Will you be supporting them this evening?

No for me.
But only because they wouldnt support us!

Comments

• Options
    Lol I better start practicing!
  • Options
    AVANTI AZZURRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    1-0 ITALY.....60 seconds gone. Bye bye Jocks.
  • Options
    thing is they don't seem to understand that passion shouldn't equal fouls
  • Options
    i want italy and russia, but dont really care about internationals
  • Options
    1-1
  • Options
    come on scotland - come on israel

I'd still rather we go up then any of this bollox though
  • Options
    I've got a really bad feeling they could do it
  • Options
    Apparently Kenny Miller missed an open goal.

And Yitzhaki missed a sitter for Israel – should be 2-0.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1-2 now to Italy. Heartbreak and a terrible decision to give them the free kick that lead to the goal
  • Options
    2-1 italy

let's hope russia don't do the same to israel.

btw if israel win we only need the draw against croatia... big if
  • Options
    Only a draw against Croatia… I wouldn't bet on that with England tbh!
  • Options
    Haha that was hilarious, never, ever a free kick but was damn funny to see the Scots lose like that. Maybe they will shut up now
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Let's just keep our fingers and toes crossed Israel win then if we lose to Croatia we really do have no excuses.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite]Let's just keep our fingers and toes crossed Israel win then if we lose to Croatia we really do have no excuses.

And Israel duly oblige...we just need a point against Croatia on Weds.
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Haha that was hilarious, never, ever a free kick but was damn funny to see the Scots lose like that. Maybe they will shut up now

that free kick decision is all they are talking about.
    they fail to mention the italian goal disallowed for offside when it wasn't, and also the goal scotland did score was offside.

oh yeah,
    andy murray, this is for you.

*waves italian flag at computer.
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    a draw was not going to be good enough for scotland,they are just clutching at straws. cheer up steve maclaren lasted a good minute for them.

but honestly,they will all be cheering us on though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WelshAddick[/cite]i want italy and russia, but dont really care about internationals

If you don't care, don't post then, you envious third world sad case.
  • Options
    O wasnt that some upsetting for the Scots....its a real shame, they came so close to getting through to the finals. But hey ho.....I am sure they will get over it. It's not as though its never happened to them before. No doubt the Scots will be putting their bay city rollers gear back in the cupboard and bringing out the St George's flag on Wednesday night hoping that at least one of the GB countries qualifies......Come on England.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    feckin hilarious, the poor bitter jocks going on about the free kick like it mattered anyway, a draw was never enough and as has already been stated, the lino was wrong to flag Italy's second for offside and wrong not to flag the sweaties goal as it was clearly offside.

They will just have to content themselves with cheering whoever we play (if we get through wednesday).
  • Options
    To get the crowd going on saturday they showed goals and even tackles against England on the big screen

They're obsessed with hating us
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]To get the crowd going on saturday they showed goals and even tackles against England on the big screen

They're obsessed with hating us

Chip and shoulder spring to mind.
  • Options
    i must admit to feeling just a little bt sorry for them for about 1 second then I realised what a deluded fool I was as I munched on my pizza and supped a lovely cold peroni.

FORZA ITALIA

Christian Panucci what a legend
  • Options
    McFadden's Miss = Gazza's Miss Euro '96

FACT
  • Options
    I could not believe the decision for the freekick that led to the winner, but then again the not given goal in the first half took some getting used to as well. It might have been tight but how the lino got it wrong when he never looked off. Ferguson's goal looked fine to me until the above angle replay and you cannot blame the officials for that one as the benefit of doubt is meant to go to the attacker.
  • Options
    also, we have one more game to go....
  • Options
    Sounds to me like you English are becoming a little bit obsessed. It's called rising to the bait.
  • Options
    Well gotta say I watched the Scotland game & decided against my better judgement to support them, alas I could not help but laugh when Panucci headed in the winner.

Next morning at Football all FOUR of our Scottish players failed to turn up for our game against Eltham Town. They have been giving me loads due to England's Lacklustre displays in this group but could not face us English yesterday morning.

Roll on Wednesday....
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Sounds to me like you English are becoming a little bit obsessed. It's called rising to the bait.

As if.

When a country openly starts supporting Argentina - a country some of their fellow countrymen went to war against in the Falkands - it's hardly a wind up is it.

It's backfired - Jockos get over it and get behnd the the superior race on this island LOL