Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scotland...

13»

Comments

• Options
    Did anyone see the BBC Inside Sport programme last night, they did a poll before the games on Saturday, and 50% of people wanted McClaren to stay on regardless. A Journalist from one of the papaers said a rival had commissioned a MORI poll aksing the same thing last week, and got a similar result. Even he admitted that the said newspaper then buried the result, as it did not give them the "Everyone hates McClaren" headline they wanted.

I say this to illustrate that if the Scots problem is with the English media... SO IS MINE!!!!!

Anyone in their right mind hates the media, especially the shamefully out of touch football press. You are not alone Jock, and you can at least read your own papers!
  • Options
    Curb_it, did you actually read what i said? I wasnt pointing the finger at this board, i was making a general point.
  • Options
    I heard your "disgust". that was enough.

Ive been faced with enough bollocks from Scots in the past to know that i am still chuckling away and will still be even if we dont qualify.
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Was sitting in a nice little bar is sunny Spain cheering on the Scots, was gutted when they didn't get through they battled their hearts out and regardless what any of you say deep down you know you'd be proud to have a national team that play'd with the determination and pride the Scots have in parts of this qualification campaign.
  • Options
    All them tears made a right old mess of their woad.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]deep down you know you'd be proud to have a national team that play'd with the determination and pride the Scots have in parts of this qualification campaign.

That's true of many teams but I don't care whether they win or lose either..................................and if I knew that they had a real 'sporting' hatred for my team then I'd laugh at them when they lost in the last minute too.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]they battled their hearts out and regardless what any of you say deep down you know you'd be proud to have a national team that play'd with the determination and pride the Scots have in parts of this qualification campaign.

While true, I can understand why Scots might find that attitude patronising. It's so tempting to say "battled their little hearts out" lol
  • Options
    stuff em i say.... i went to the world cup in japan in 2002 and at every game there were quite a few bitter and twisted jocks in their kilts and sweden/nigeria/argentina/denmark/brazil tops waiting to see us fcuk up..... and i remember news footage of somewhere in paris in 1998 loads of jocks laughing in the faces of the crying english fans after we lost on penalties to argentina... so i say ha ha ha ha to their failure
  • Options
    The ancient prophet AFKA says:

'To rejoice in others misfortune, is a misfortune in itself'
  • Options
    I think Scotland just have a case of small man syndrome, would you agree AFKA?

;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    what f*ck's it got to do with you ?
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    Curb_It, fair enough, cant help but feel you've missed the point but ok.
  • Options
    Scotland's fans can now claim their rightful place this summer supporting whoever England are playing from whatever Bar they are in Glasgow/Edinburgh/Dundee/Aidrie etc etc
  • Options
    My family are Jocks.

Screw em!

I nearly bust a rib laughing.