Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Borat Movie

13»

Comments

• Options
    I took my nephew on his first trip to NY in the mid 2,000's......

His first real interaction with someone outside of the airport was with our (as we found out) - Kurdish taxi driver...who sounded remarkably Borat like.

After the usual pleasantries where he discovered we were from London.....he asked......"Do you know Tony Blair? I think he is c*nt and I would cut his neck with saw".

We couldn't really disagree and we still laugh about that taxi journey today.
    So you had a laugh with a would be terrorist. nice
    But that wasn’t what the poster said. I think the we laugh about it now was a tongue in cheek comment about their unique experience 
  • Options
    edited November 2020

• Options
    It was OK. Not nearly as funny or tight as the first.

• Options
    It was OK. Not nearly as funny or tight as the first.

Agree with this, there were some funny parts and certainly some parts that made you cringe but on the whole it wasn't that hilarious and nowhere near as good as the first. 

He does go to some extraordinary lengths. Staying with the 2 guys for 4-5 days in character. 5 hours in makeup with a prosthetics team for the Trump scene at the conference where i read he also had to hide in the toilets for another 4-5 hours to avoid security so he could gatecrash at the exact time Pence came on stage.

Bakalova stole the show though, superb acting from her.