Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PDC World Darts at Alexandra Palace

Comments

• Options
    I went last year/new years day this year, incredible atmosphere, I saw the Mervyn King v someone or other and Phil Taylor destroying Stompe (who is a top fella)

Million times better than circus tavern as a venue. May well go this year if I'm not otherwise occupied and I recommend taking a journey there if you can get a table ticket (about £50).
  • Options
    Going on the 30th to see 3 3rd round games. Never went to the Circus Tavern but have been to the Ally Pally the past years and it has been great.
  • Options
    Barny 9-darter.

Brilliant
  • Options
    Had this bet last night.
    drtm.jpg
  • Options
    did it win jt??

get some footage of the pdc crumpet that accompany's the players up to the oche ..... there's a blonde one who could challenge rachel of countdown!!
  • Options
    Yes mate couldn't believe it.

i know the one!
  • Options
    Anyone see Barney near to collapse last night?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]there's a blonde one who could challenge rachel of countdown!!

So that would be either Nicola Cowell (my fav) or Sarah Tunnicliffe ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Anyone see Barney near to collapse last night?

Was there last night, and it was that hot, i'm not surprised. Back there friday night now. Game on.
  • Options
    Did Barney win?

Got him for the tourni at 12s
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Did Barney win?

4 - 1 to Barney.
  • Options
    Good stuff.
    Whitlock is looking good.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Did Barney win?

4 - 1 to Barney.

Painter was awful, couldn't hit a double/treble for toffee. It was amazing how much Barney suffered under the lights, he looked fine for the first couple of sets then visibly wilted in the third.
  • Options
    Had a fiver correct score treble last night

Baxter to beat Lloyd 4 - 1. Correct
    Barney to beat Painter 4 - 1. Correct
    Wade to beat Hamilton 4 - 2. 4-3 to Wade.

Should have covered the double.
  • Options
    Saw on the BBC news this morning that Barney has recently been diagnosed with Diabetes and he said that it is really affecting him (especially this week).
  • Options
    Better call for Fred then.Call that a sport.
  • Options
    backed Barney for 4-0 last night, was well pissed off when he was 3-0 and 2-0 up in legs to lose the next 3 legs was taking the pish
  • Options
    James wade and helen chamberlin... lucky sod.

Quite a few new splitters in the pdc.. co stompe, whitlock.. shame on you! I'm a bdo man always will be! Wolfie is a legend, am bdo loyal... till I get offerd a pdc contract that is...
  • Options
    BDO is so bad!
  • Options
    I'm ranked 56 in the world at bdo and I'm not even in a pub team!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]I'm ranked 56 in the world at bdo and I'm not even in a pub team!!

Sorry Adam, but that sums the BDO up! ;-)
  • Options
    You only have to look at the 3 dart averages and the finishing averages to see that the BDO is by far the poor relation of the Darts family.
  • Options
    fiy.jpg

BDO or PDC hmmmmmm.......

James-Wade-Santa-girls-PDC-2009_1674824.jpg
  • Options
    To give the BDO their due though, the "Let's...play...darts" thing they do at the start of the TV coverage is almost iconic now. Many a time have I screamed that across the pub!
  • Options
    Yeah but it's not a proper sport though is it? It's just a pub game innit ;-)

[Reaches for tin hat]
  • Options
    the birds are just top dollar at the pdc
  • Options
    the one johnboyuk stalks is unreal the one on the right of that picture
  • Options
    I'm numerically dislexic which don't help me dad tells me what I need when I have played the odd match average about 15 a dart steady 60 plus a throw when not mullerd.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]I'm numerically dislexic which don't help me dad tells me what I need when I have played the odd match average about 15 a dart steady 60 plus a throw when not mullerd.

Is that why you left Ocado ? You kept delivering 42's groceries to 24 ? :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]the one johnboyuk stalks is unreal the one on the right of that picture

To be fair, I was a little disappointed that Nicola Moriarty, last years brunette hasnt showed up this time around... ahem.