Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PDC World Darts at Alexandra Palace

124»

Comments

• Options
    what a quality match that was! whitlock aint a bad player so im sure we will see alot more of him now he's sponsored
    also £100,000 he got not bad for 2nd place

I think next year we should arrange CL Darts Session supposed to be a good drink up, loads of fitties as you can see and would be a good night, anyone fancy it? although it is a bit early to start organisin probably

Get in the Power, no matter how good everyone else gets he just ups the gear. Wat a leg-end and cannot understand why he gets some stick as he is the greatest darts player ever and will remain that.
  • Options
    good idea i say johnnybev
  • Options
    that was a cracking darts match the poor bdo must have been watching that with their heads in their hands that was proper darts bar the last few legs where they struggled to hit anything the scoring and checking outs would have destroyed all players in the bdo

phil taylor sporting legend
  • Options
    Just dont accept a lift from him. . .
  • Options
    Anyone see this last night?! Fleet just crumbled, dropping darts, Adams was woeful too.

Worst leg of darts ever

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_darts20.gif
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Anyone see this last night?! Fleet just crumbled, dropping darts, Adams was woeful too.

Worst leg of darts ever

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_darts20.gif

Ha ha and they wonder why all the good players move to the PDC!
  • Options
    He looks absolutely smashed.
  • Options
    how has the PDC ALexandra thread changed into updates for the BDO, not in the same league so they should not be in the same thread ;-)
  • Options
    Watched it this morning.
    Adams took 27 darts to finish and the Aussie bloke was on 155.
    He scored:
    41 (20, double 1, 19)

How can a professional player hit double 1 when going for treble 20?
  • Options
    Played a london superleague game last night Kilburn vs Plumstead and only 2 out of the 14 players had a lower ave than fleet last night in that game but in his defence playing on stage is one of the scaryest things iv ever done and the so think it just got to him. But remember there were 4 prelim games at the ally pally this year and most them had aves in the low to mid 70s as well so not every game in the PDC was as good as the quarters onwards. As a BDO player myself and im not great i ave somewhere between 70/75 per throw up to the mid 80s at me best. i know the depth of quaility isnt as deep in the BDO. But its no suprise when because of the differences in Prize money in the normal tornys that the top players move over tho the PDC. EG i played the norfolk open in november over 900 entrys the winner took home 1500k i lost in last 128 won 30 quid for a 14 pound entry. The ave PDC torny costs about 50 quid to enter is limited to 128 or 256 entrys lose in first round get 30 quid back ave top prize 3-4 k up to 10/15 for the regional players championships. As i have played tornys in both codes i think i have an understanding of what goes on The PDC has the better Top Players but there are still a few BDO boys that can give them a run for there money.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]How can a professional player hit double 1 when going for treble 20?

True it's pretty shocking, but then some professional footballers hit the corner flag when aiming for the goal?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: eddieaddick[/cite] but there are still a few BDO boys that can give them a run for there money.

Barneveld, King and most recently Whitlock all moved over from the BDO so there are some top players in that code.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]

How can a professional player hit double 1 when going for treble 20?

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_darts22.gif
  • Options
    Do any of you guys play darts? Me and choice play in Clancys before home games if anyone fancy's a game.
  • Options
    Anyone been or going this year?
  • Options
    i saw a few familiar faces at the whitlock match yesterday evening

in nss terms proper charlton
  • Options
    More tickets on sale today (returns from abroad).
  • Options
    I'm there on 30th for the double sesh. Cannot wait.
  • Options
    Resurrecting a thread from 2010.....Impressive!!