Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Postmen busy in Croydon this morning....

Apparently letters have arrived to Palace fans ahead of the game on the 8th.

Comments

• Options
    good!!!
  • Options
    All they need now is someone to read the letters to them :-)
  • Options
    warning them to stay away, or warning them not to assault 7-year olds ?
  • Options
    Is it directions where The valley is and hints it aint in Blackheath , Greenwich and Lewisham ? or where the nearest boozers to an OB shop are in Lewisham and Greenwich?
  • Options
    Large amounts of known risk supporters, regardless of if they were involved in that specific incident, got a letter saying they were not allowed within 3 miles of SE7
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite]Large amounts of known risk supporters, regardless of if they were involved in that specific incident, got a letter saying they were not allowed within 3 miles of SE7

They don't usually come within 3 miles anyway , waste of paper save the forests
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Yet, another f**k up by the boys in blue. Palace have already sold their tickets...
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    I hope they have bought their tickets as well so its money wasted!!!

So There!!
  • Options
    Dear Nigel,

Can you please be aware that you are not to attend the game at The Valley on 8th February 2008.

You are however allowed to drink in the Antigallican pub throughout the day and evening if you so wish.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation,

Kind Regards

Oliver Bill
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    [cite]Posted By: bc_addick[/cite]All they need now is someone to read the letters to them :-)

So true
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Dear Nigel,

Can you please be aware that you are not to attend the game at The Valley on 8th February 2008.

You are however allowed to drink in the Antigallican pub throughout the day and evening if you so wish.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation,

Kind Regards

Oliver Bill

LOL WSS, you beat me to it!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]Yet, another f**k up by the boys in blue. Palace have already sold their tickets...

hopefully a few will chance it then and get their collars felt, useless c***s
  • Options
    Let them all come down to SE7 so we can share our views on the game and buy each other drinks!

THEN

Lets smoke the pipes of peace..........................THEN SMACK THEM OVER THE HEADS WITH THE PIPE!!

"WE HATE PALACE"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite]Large amounts of known risk supporters

I find it hard to believe there are a large amount of known risk Palace fans!
  • Options
    They are only a risk to themselves..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]Yet, another f**k up by the boys in blue. Palace have already sold their tickets...

Surely El Tango would have politely asked the OB not to send the letters out until Palarse have collected all their dosh?
  • Options
    they should bring their letters with them so we can use them to start a very big bonfire especially for them. Grrr.
  • Options
    Just been having a look at their website Holmesdale or some such Sh*te, apparently lots are planning to buy tickets in home areas now that they have sold out the South Stand....some saying they could have sold it two times over :-) another even thought they might burn "The Sh*thole" down on the way out....such friendly chappies eh. Bit of the pot calling the kettle black. I think the atmosphere is going to be a little bit tasty...what do you think Chaps?
    :-)
  • Options
    please please please buy tickets for the upper north,i would as Kevin Keegan says love it really love it.
  • Options
    Got to say lads when we left sell out in the last game they looked up for it on the corner......didn't see any of our lot rushing to get stuck into them!!

Again, we are making this into something it's not.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]Got to say lads when we left sell out in the last game they looked up for it on the corner...

Behind a line of police
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tel-in-Oz[/cite]Just been having a look at their website Holmesdale or some such Sh*te, apparently lots are planning to buy tickets in home areas now that they have sold out the South Stand....some saying they could have sold it two times over :-) another even thought they might burn "The Sh*thole" down on the way out....such friendly chappies eh. Bit of the pot calling the kettle black. I think the atmosphere is going to be a little bit tasty...what do you think Chaps?:-)

From a mate who goes to occasional games and rang up for tickets i know they'd have to produce either their red card, previous match tickets or a mates season ticket to get 1. Surely no charlton fan would lend a palace fan his ticket for that purpose?
  • Options
    I dunno Chris, i think i'd lend my ticket to Simon Jordan for pure comedy value!
  • Options
    Trouble is, its so easy to fill out the online form for the red card......not as if there post codes will give them away is it?
  • Options
    Ha good glad to hear this,mind you gives them a good excuse lol
  • Options
    mind you be interesting to see how many of these letters were sent out
  • Options
    I thought they only gave a toss about brighton and didn't really see us as their rivals - mugs
  • Options
    waste of stamp they drink four miles from the ground and go home anyway
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    I am sure that despite the efforts of the club, some Palarse fans will get seats in home areas. It has happened to my knowledge every time we have played them recently. What's less certain is that the Message Board driven bravado which you are seeing at the moment will turn into gobby fans cheering them on/causing trouble in the North, East and West. I suspect they'll keep a low profile.

Personally, I hope they do show themselves and get themselves chucked out.

I can't wait for the game, the atmosphere is going to be really electric.
  • Options
    Personally, I hope they do show themselves and get themselves chucked out.

Don't you mean get themselves a kicking