Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Postmen busy in Croydon this morning....

Comments

• Options
    What total bollox. They are a "virtual firm" and always have been, they live in a virtual world where they always turn up and always win etc. Its always been total shit.

First off we made it up about the cowards attacking kids , then it was "well we are a bit mad we are". not mad PATHETIC.

Burn the place down ? have a word with yourself they aint old enough to smoke !

Who was it that gave it BillybigBollox two years ago and then plotted up miles away next to the biggest OB shop in Europe ?

All this crap makes them out to be something they aint never been.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]What total bollox. They are a "virtual firm" and always have been, they live in a virtual world where they always turn up and always win etc. Its always been total shit.

First off we made it up about the cowards attacking kids , then it was "well we are a bit mad we are". not mad PATHETIC.

Burn the place down ? have a word with yourself they aint old enough to smoke !

Who was it that gave it BillybigBollox two years ago and then plotted up miles away next to the biggest OB shop in Europe ?

All this crap makes them out to be something they aint never been.[/quote]

GH you have it right.
    They are a bunch of no neck mugs who attack ordinary family supporters and there kids. They will give it large from behind the OB and in the safety of the Jimmy Seed stand and if they get the opportunity to slap a pensioner or schoolkid they will.
    I hate them, not because they're our rivals (because there not) but because they are a bunch of mouthy w*nkers who think they are the dogs gonads.
  • Options
    Oh, and having got my tickets I can't wait til the 8th.
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Personally, I hope they do show themselves and get themselves chucked out.

Don't you mean get themselves a kicking

Actually I meant what I put. Much as I might like some interloper to get a slap, I'd rather they just got ejected. If it all kicks off around you in seated areas, it ain't much fun, especially if you're with your 8 year old.

There is a lot of heat being stoked up for this game. That's great because we need rivals/foes as it makes things more exciting. On the other hand some of it goes too far in my view.

Some of their fans attacked normal decent fans and their kids. We should rightly condemn that. Hopefully the OB are sorting that one out. It would be a great shame if that cowardly act leads to others in revenge by a few who support our club. If our yoof want to tear it up with their yoof, then let it happen away from fans who just want to support their club passionately but peacefully.

Puts on slippers and takes a sip of cocoa..:-)
  • Options
    Me and my dad park down by anchor and hope!If u keep walking up that road its proper football factory land down there, maybe the 2 yoofs could go there!Me and my dad certainly wont be parking down there friday the 8th
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]Got to say lads when we left sell out in the last game they looked up for it on the corner......didn't see any of our lot rushing to get stuck into them!!

you are joking aren't you? look up "da charlton mugs" on you tube and get an idea of what they are about... all spotty pricks behind 2 OB giving it, looking at their feet through their cameras whilst we are hemmed in by robocops out of picture to the left, all they are doing is abusing the innocent passers by, after they had already hit some others earlier... weren't overly mouthy at Norwood Junction or in the pub before the game - cowards

p.s. "our lot" weren't there!
  • Options
    ISLS, my son and I walked through this gobby unpleasant bunch. I recognised one bloke who had been giving it large from the safety of his seat in the Holmesdale. As we walked through past the Horses and the Robocops, some Charlton fans were giving it some back. I've no doubt that were it not for the OB, it would have kicked off. Apparently it did on the way to the Station.
  • Options
    It nearly did on the way to the station, the police stepped in and the Palace fans were on there toes. I got a load of grief off a few of the kids on the Croydon bound platform, till a group of Charlton turned up and they got on there toes again.

That group might have been up for it, but they wouldn't have been if the Met weren't baby sitting
  • Options
    Firstly i have known of or seen Palarse in our end, and secondly the you tube clip is laughable, in fact why put it on there, 12 year olds in fake burberrys, nigels in shirts and kit bags on there back?? Whats all that about, they will be an element of nastiness outside the ground and i am sure a few pleasent comments will passed, but at the end of the day lets do the talking on the pitch and watch them leave twenty minutes from the end and to top it off wouldnt it be lovely for the camera to pan onto Tango Mans face with five minutes to go when we are winning 4-0.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite] but at the end of the day lets do the talking on the pitch and watch them leave twenty minutes from the end

I hope the police keep them in, so if we are winning comfortably they have to sit through it all whilst we take the piss
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do we actually have a "crew" these days anyway?

:-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Tel-in-Oz[/cite]Do we actually have a "crew" these days anyway?

:-)[/quote]Whats a crew?? Only time will tell, but through past matches in the 80's,90'si know what team i would supporting.
  • Options
    gotta say I dont know whether we do as such.Yoof seem to be growing in numbers,but nothing like the old b-mob
  • Options
    I think some of that Yoof of not "Charlton" though.

I think it is endemic (right word?) of our society that some kids are just coming for shouting abuse etc and not that interested in the football.

Is that fair or has it always been like that?
  • Options
    it's always been like that,and you can't say they are not interested in football,as they got a friggin mini-bus to Cardiff on a tuesday night,were at Leicester away.I would say that is pretty impressive.I dont care what anyone says all clubs need a element (you know what I mean) to them otherwise people take the piss.I well pleased we have youngsters prepared to pick up the mantle,some might say that is neandethal (sorry no spell check) but I don't want to see people taking the piss out of Charlton.
  • Options
    The Covered end Crew/Clan of the 70's had their moments, and thats for sure. There was a bit of a mob (and some of them looked useful) that I bumped into in the 90's on my travels, but not in the sort of numbers that I saw back in the day. So, these days its just the youngsters then?
  • Options
    Fair enough Steve, don't really know enough about it all and all honesty i don't have a care for an "element".

But if they are willing to go to Cardiff and Leceister to watch the football and support the team then good on them.
  • Options
    They did try and give it on the platform at norwood on the way back. it was after most of our lot had gone. agroup of 15 -20 yoof about 13-17 came on and smacked a shirt of about the same age old bill rushed in and took a few off.

when we were on the train that was stuck for ages a black guy got on at the next station he was one of their older lot got on staring at people and realised he was out numbered and got off at the next stop. I saw that lot after the game and they were giving it shit loads our yoof and some of he older lot had been put behind the ob further down the road.

There aint gonna be no trouble near the ground (they never turn up) and if i am honest it is just being hyped up which is good lets make it tasty for far too long we have had no mark football against spuds,gooners,spanners,fulham no rivalry just a bit of work abuse i want a cauldren of hate an absolute belter of singing and abuse just how football should be none of this gentle applause and quiteness.
  • Options
    You will never beat the lot of the 80's and 90's used to have a right laugh, all good mates, stuck togethor, went to obscure places, and supported with all due a Charlton team that wasnt the best in the world, but is a crack every saturday, dangerous, but funny
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]I well pleased we have youngsters prepared to pick up the mantle,some might say that is neandethal (sorry no spell check) but I don't want to see people taking the piss out of Charlton.

Sorry if I've misunderstood but I find that attitude appalling to be honest. It's pretty sad when thuggary can be not only condoned but seen as something to be proud off.

Each to there own I suppose.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Have to say i stand with Steve on this one too many miles travelled on trains looking for the nearest addick when some dirty northern is mug tryin it on. I remember stepping in to aid one of our own at everton and the pair of us nearly getting a slap whilst others hid.

I know it is not PC but the lot i saw at newcastle when dennis scored (good day hillsy or what) would def have made many a person think twice.

You cant condone violence at all and i dont think Steve is but what he is tying to say is it is nice to know that it is there if you needed it as too many people see our piss poor away support as an esay target for the little hoolies who give it to anyone young or old
  • Options
    Depends on your age but far to many people forget in the old days there was no segregation and you either "put up or shut up" at alot of places. To many very very moral people now stood behind those who would have ago back and now condem the very people who in a good few cases saved them from geting a whack or 7 !

To old for any of this bollox, but some of the thread here is making Palarse out to be something their "firm" (dont laugh) always wished they were ratherthan the "virtual firm" they always have been.

Would be nice if it was 30 of us against 30 ofthem in a field (OB can be the refs). However if we said Blackheath in nine foot letters across London they would turn up inDartford and say they had a result.

Mind you all joking aside i would love it ,just love it (Keeganesk)if i could slap that twat Jordon.
  • Options
    put it this way Barn Door,what gives me the hump and it has happened to me in the past is when the so called choir give it large to opposition just to slope off after the game leaving others to face the consequences.This happened at Millwall,to my recollection we never really had any bover with Millwall,then we played them in the anglo italian cup at the new den.Lots of youngsters there that night giving it large calling them scum etc.It really pissed them off and they let it be known that the next game at the valley they would be there.They turned up visited a few boozers lookin for the Charlton boys.Now the faces of the time weren't the ones giving it large it was the spotty teenagers and they were nowhere to be seen.It kicked off more that day than any other I have seen between Millwall and Charlton.

So what I'm saying is if you are giving it the others Palace maybe others will say they don't turn up anyway and it kicks off,well you brought it on deal with it yourself then!!!
  • Options
    Join the queue for Jordan. Good shout Gooner, but have to say its quite nice these days to walk to the grounds without too much hassle...back in the day it was pretty indiscrimanent and a lot of innocent people were somewhat protected by those who weren't afraid to mix it up
  • Options
    We're all getting a bit 'ITK-ish' to be honest.

Lets get back to the football and inane drivel, and leave the bertie big boll***s stuff for elsewhere.
  • Options
    Bro as you know i was with you at the newcastle game and i know what you mean. Steve have to agree with you been to to many games with people giving it the large one but are never there to face the consequences.
  • Options
    All part of Football's natural historyn AFKA. Anyway, I'm far happier with things the way they are these days
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]We're all getting a bit 'ITK-ish' to be honest.

Lets get back to the football and inane drivel, and leave the bertie big boll***s stuff for elsewhere.[/quote]

I only have a little one
  • Options
    A-G
    A-G-R
    A-G-R-O
    AGRO

I am avaliable......to hold any coats/jackets etc.
  • Options
    better to have a little un and not be scared to use it eh buddy