Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Postmen busy in Croydon this morning....

13»

Comments

• Options
    it's not the size that matters more what you do with it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]put it this way Barn Door,what gives me the hump and it has happened to me in the past is when the so called choir give it large to opposition just to slope off after the game leaving others to face the consequences.This happened at Millwall,to my recollection we never really had any bover with Millwall,then we played them in the anglo italian cup at the new den.Lots of youngsters there that night giving it large calling them scum etc.It really pissed them off and they let it be known that the next game at the valley they would be there.They turned up visited a few boozers lookin for the Charlton boys.Now the faces of the time weren't the ones giving it large it was the spotty teenagers and they were nowhere to be seen.It kicked off more that day than any other I have seen between Millwall and Charlton.

So what I'm saying is if you are giving it the others Palace maybe others will say they don't turn up anyway and it kicks off,well you brought it on deal with it yourself then!!!

NSS, if you are saying people shouldn't give it the large unless they are prepared to back it up, then that's fair enough.

What I'am saying is that going to a football match with the intention of starting trouble souldn't be condoned or praised.

Sorry if if have misread what you meant.
  • Options
    I only have a little one

Just the one?
  • Options
    I thought the same when i read it

alltogether now

Stevie has only got one ball
    The other is in the albert hall
  • Options
    the other part of the anatomy down there,although after 3 kids i have had them dis-connected,oops sorry to much information.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]A-G
    A-G-R
    A-G-R-O
    AGRO

I am avaliable......to hold any coats/jackets etc.[/quote]

ha ha

I agree with you all
  • Options
    palace fans drink in the anti go home after the game,everything tickty boo,drink in charlton pubs people will take that as a reason to smack em.locked on fact.