Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++++Scunthorpe vs Charlton- Official Thread++++++++

Comments

• Options
    Charlton on the back foot the on loan chelsea midfield pissing all over our midfield
  • Options
    butler sent off for scunny! 2 ytellows
  • Options
    Scunthrope player sent off coming you feckers try !!! Palace winning
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]Scunthrope player sent off coming
    I should think so.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Bradley Allen?

Where do they find these old Charlton 'has beens' & 'never quite made its' ?

leave off, he contributed to one of my favorite away days at norwich on his deboo! scored 2 think!

He was crap tho lol!
  • Options
    Ambrose shoots straight at goalkeeper.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]butler sent off for scunny! 2 ytellows

You just know we'll never get back in it now!!
  • Options
    cafc on front foot now
  • Options
    What is it about the really crap teams in this division that we just can't cope with? FFS!!
  • Options
    lol weegie, make you right
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We're 6th on the live table
  • Options
    Thomas looking lively.
  • Options
    GOAL - in a minute probably - Gray to notch his first
  • Options
    If we dont get in the Play off Jummy Melrose its a fecking Disgrace !!
  • Options
    Palarse will be above us when we play them.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Palarse will be above us when we play them.

So what ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Palarse will be above us when we play them.

We play better against teams who are above us.
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited February 2008
    still wide open tho weegie, i would rather us lose today in the grand scheme of things, if we won today, then to beat palarse we wpould need to win 3 on the spin! If they lose today then they will prob beat us on fri! Thats my wierd take on that! i would love a draw today
  • Options
    if only we had someone with that killer pass who can change a game
  • Options
    That might have been the point I was making, Southampton. We're clearly cr*p against those well below us!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

When was the last time that happenned? More than 10 years ago i reckon.
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Shit corner again looking disintrested i feel history is going to repeat itself selling a main player and then having a shit second half of the season I hope im worng and you guys throw this quote back at me.
  • Options
    bythe way my space bar is an absolute wagon thats why some of words are togfether, i am not pissed at all, and i certainly have not drank 4 beers!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]If we dont get in the Play off Jummy Melrose its a fecking Disgrace !!

I predicted 6th at the start of the season anyway. Then we'll play either Palace or Ipswich parce que c'est comme ça.
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]parce que c'est comme ça.

ah mon petite choo mon petite choo! shitenhausen
  • Options
    I'm at The Valley for the Palarse match so we will win.

We really need to get points from games like today, though, if we hope to make the play-offs.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]I'm at The Valley for the Palarse match so we will win.

We really need to get points from games like today, though, if we hope to make the play-offs.

have faith weegie,have faith
  • Options
    charlton cant get out of their own half
  • Options
    Utter shite
  • Options
    1 - 1 palace

magic miskicks fecking usless