Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++++Scunthorpe vs Charlton- Official Thread++++++++

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]It's a bit confusing watching the rugby, as they keep going on about LEEEBURN. Seemingly he now plays for Wales.

ha ha always gets me laughing too, leeeeeeee buuuurrrrnnnnnnnn lol
  • Options
    come on pete, its not that bad, he was fat anyway!!! :-)
  • Options
    Thanks for keeping us in touch, Ollie
  • Options
    'Thats an awful result'

Your not kidding.
  • Options
    They had one shot on target and scored. We had five and didn't. Can someone remind me why we bought Andy Gray?
  • Options
    So was Maradona !!! lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]Muppet, muppet show you mean. Gets rid of best playmaker great policy.

That's life I'm afraid Pete. Keep your chin up old son. See ya!
  • Options
    Lets face it we ain't gonna win every game to the end of the season, so if we're gonna lose might as well lose to a team down the bottom.

(Trying to look at things positvely)
  • Options
    lol pete, bring on the palarse, up for that i will be

enjoyed doin the updates, maybe not as good as some, but i enjoyed myself!
  • Options
    Oh well, being a Charlton supporter was never going to be easy, feel sorry for the guys who went up there. Reidy was never going to play today, so his sale is irrelevant. Friday is going to be a nerve jangler, pity it ain't Tuesday we need to exorcise this result quick.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2008
    Christ MCS if we lose to palace I think my head will explode !!! I hate Palace I hate Jordan, but I want to shag the bird who stalks him because she scares him !!
  • Options
    if we lose to them it will ruin my year, thats a promise! I know pards will get the boys up for this, we did what he wanted on tues made a great atmos and he will make sure the players how mush it means to us.

Carm on you reds
  • Options
    Looks like Scunt horpe hardly get a kick in injury time.
    Why can't we play with that urgency for the other 90 minutes ....?

Martin Paterson (Scunthorpe) booked for time wasting.

90:00 (3:35)
    Shot by Darren Ambrose (Charlton) drilled left-footed from left channel (20 yards), save (caught) by Joe Murphy (Scunthorpe).

90:00 (2:58)
    Cross by Darren Ambrose (Charlton), resulting in open play.

90:00 (2:50)
    Attacking throw-in by Jerome Thomas (Charlton).

90:00 (2:12)
    Cross by Jerome Thomas (Charlton), clearance by Ian Morris (Scunthorpe).

90:00 (1:31)
    Outswinging corner from right by-line taken right-footed by Darren Ambrose (Charlton) to centre, clearance by Jim Goodwin (Scunthorpe).

86:28
    Clearance by Jim Goodwin (Scunthorpe).

Correction - 86:28 Substitution Inswinging corner from left by-line taken right-footed by Darren Ambrose (Charlton) to near post, Charlton substitution: Yassin Moutaouakil replaced by Izale McLeod (tactical).

90:00 (0:41)
    Shot by Izale McLeod (Charlton) drilled left-footed from left side of penalty area (18 yards), over the bar. Goal kick taken long by Joe Murphy (Scunthorpe).
  • Options
    Ho hum. Roll on Friday.
  • Options
    I don't know if anyone else is still online who subscribed to iron World for the commentary,as I did. trouble is I don't seem to be able cancel my subscrription. Anyone else have any problems?
  • Options
    Cheer up, everybody.

It's not that we didn't create any chances ....... just no cutting edge, eh, Moo2, Ambrose, ZZ, Holland, Iwelumo, Izzy?
  • Options
    Leaburn scores for wales ... LEEEEEBurn
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: otherwarwickaddick[/cite]I don't know if anyone else is still online who subscribed to iron World for the commentary,as I did. trouble is I don't seem to be able cancel my subscrription. Anyone else have any problems?

You're not the only one. Keep me posted on the other thread.